IGNORED

Taters doing better

BIG TOM

Just a quick update on taters....The wrist is now in a removable splint as the doctor wants her to use it more and more each day....yesterday was the first day she went without painpills, although she says it still hurts like heck sometimes...she went back to work to answer tetephones at her doctors office...at least he can keep an eye on her, God knows she is stubborn and doesn't listen to me.....she insisted on driving to the store today so I went along for the ride....I have to change my shorts now....naw ...she did ok....like I said stubborn. she would have waited till I wasn't around and went by her self anyway....she must be feeling better because she is back at being sarcastic and arguemenitive...lol....she have been a trooper thruout her ordeal and I for one am glad she is feeling better....she starts thearapy this week and I cant wait to have my co-pilot back...even though its like carrying a sack of potatoes on the back of the bike....lol...She wanted to thank everyone for the cards and pm's .....thank you for thinking of her in your prayers....she definately can use the help...lol....:whistling: :fnd_(16):