IGNORED

Therapy.. Sweet sweet therapy!

Hazenson

Got my chrome all on, added another light and had her all shinned up for Sunday. But Sunday did not live up to its name and it was wet and cold. But today the sun came out and even tho I had to putt 4 miles of dirt road to get to pavement- cuz theres a bad bad mudhole my usual 1/2 mile to the pavement, I was able to get some wind in my face. First ride of the year and she felt good, bike felt strong and im excited for summer!

I quit worrying about keeping mine shined up years ago. It was interfering with my riding. I have ridden the 60 miles back and forth to work 3 out of the last 6 days. If I worried about keeping it shiny I wouldn't have ridden at all because the highway has been wet every morning.

nothing wrong with riding a dirty bike. but for me, cleaning my bike is kinda therapeutic plus the value added feature of taking a close look at all the parts that can cause problems.

I havnt done too much to it yet, looks like it s gonna be used this summer tho so Im gonna be tinkering with it. got a cooler to add first thing then maybe some more lights- then it may be done till winter rolls around again. Sure pulls nice tho-looking forward to taking it on a long trip

Glad to hear your clear of the white stuff, I hope to get out this week if I can find the time, I'm on vacation next week takeing the cage to Florida to hang with my father-in-law for a few days.

Hope to catch up with ya @ MD , Potato Creek or up in the north woods this summer.

Gary