IGNORED

Heartfelt Thanks!

Tom

What did you do?? Tell him you had Food???:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lets put it this way..We just got back from town restocking the shelves...Ice cream and cookies seemed to be the favorite thing!

Tom,

Your more than welcome my friend, I'm very happy to hear that Deb likes the final result. We too enjoyed the time with you folks...it got us out of Houston for a few days :banana: We'll get back out there and put a few miles on the scoots, y'all be safe and thank you again.

Yammer....we helped Tom remove some nasty undergrowth from around his property, just so your not going crazy trying to figure it out :)

LOL man you don`t know how hard it is not to come off with a smart a$$ remark...but this is the new me!!! :smile5:

Tom,

Your more than welcome my friend, I'm very happy to hear that Deb likes the final result. We too enjoyed the time with you folks...it got us out of Houston for a few days :banana: We'll get back out there and put a few miles on the scoots, y'all be safe and thank you again.

Yammer....we helped Tom remove some nasty undergrowth from around his property, just so your not going crazy trying to figure it out :)

Tom,

Salad greens????:rasberry:

Tom,

Tell Debbie I'm glad she really likes what we did!!! I will have to download the pics, and find the ones I took of the before and post them up so everyone can see!!:banana:And it was great to finally spend some quality time with Debbie....and you!

Kreg.....Yes the wild flowers are starting to come out as I did see some of them along the road on the way home today....so it should be a good ride!:banana:

Tom....we will have to go back out and do some more work to pay for the food bill for the last few days.....sorry!:whistling: Thanks again to you and Debbie!:bighug:

Tom,

Tell Debbie I'm glad she really likes what we did!!! I will have to download the pics, and find the ones I took of the before and post them up so everyone can see!!:banana:And it was great to finally spend some quality time with Debbie....and you!

Kreg.....Yes the wild flowers are starting to come out as I did see some of them along the road on the way home today....so it should be a good ride!:banana:

Tom....we will have to go back out and do some more work to pay for the food bill for the last few days.....sorry!:whistling: Thanks again to you and Debbie!:bighug:

Hope you enjoy the Pickle! Oh yes and the Big Hunk! Also your Lasagna will cover every thing else..

Edited by Tom
Had to add the Big Hunk