IGNORED

Come Ride With Me,,

Bob Myers

I thought you might be ready for another Iron Butt!!

Dave

Hello my friend, actually I am setting my Vulcan up with an aux gas tank to do just that, the first weekend in May. Leaving Lexington, going to Charlotte and team up with some other folks, then to Crestview Fla where they will turn and go back, I will from there come home. Looking at a BBG(1500 in 24hrs) this trip. Will be my third award if I can pull it off.

Hello my friend, actually I am setting my Vulcan up with an aux gas tank to do just that, the first weekend in May. Leaving Lexington, going to Charlotte and team up with some other folks, then to Crestview Fla where they will turn and go back, I will from there come home. Looking at a BBG(1500 in 24hrs) this trip. Will be my third award if I can pull it off.

You must have a great seat!! Best of luck on your third Iron Butt. Be safe!! I look forward to hearing about your trip. Hey, if you decide to come back west, stews on!

Dave

An you'd want to ride a bike up that path why??? I dunno 'bout y'all, but looks like the saddlebags on the Venture'd hit the rocks on the left side and scratch it up....

Seriously, that's some of the most intense riding I've EVER seen....looks like observed trials type stuff, only out in the toolies!! Think I'll just stick with a "little" better road thank you!:mustache:

I must be getting old.............................my stomach started churning in the first 2 min of that video...but I just had to watch it till the end to see if they made it ok.

Yea, I know exactly what you mean. Tina was standing beside me looking over my shoulder watching it and if she hadn't caught me when I fell out of the chair I may have ended up sliding all the way to the bottom. Every time he looked to the right I leaned to the left. If he looked donw I looked up, the one time he looked up I closed my eyes.