IGNORED

Orange County Choppers

Guest scarylarry

Guest scarylarry

Tonight is the last show of OCC if anyone watches it, family break up and lawsuits I guess destory the show and family..

Anyway 8 pm CST

You mean we are not supposed to punch holes in walls, break glass windows, drive trucks into ponds or anything else like that to have fun????

Darn!!!!!!!!!!

(and my wife says my obsessions are dysfunctional) or is that me she is talking about?

Guest scarylarry

There are dad's then you have father's.

Sr. was father ....IMHO

To me this is no loss and I'll lose no sleep over it. This was a dysfunctional family to start with.

One of our son's bought Quickstep the whole series of DVD's. Very creative designs, but I wont miss the other crap!!!!!

Parents are supposed to set an example---that's how children learn!!

damn!! i wish i woulda said that:thumbsup2::clap2:

Hope you guys didn't get caught up in that stuff. You know most of the fighting is a put on to keep us entertained. Most reality shows do that. Even Pawn Stars does it a little bit sometimes.

I haven't seen OCC in years.

Same here. Only I couldn't stand watching Jr. beat an axle and a few bolts in with a steel hammer, plus watch him MIG weld with no shield. Looks backyard to me, but then again they must know what they're doing because they sell a lot of bikes.

Poor, poor Mikey is likely rich, rich Mikey!

Just my 2 cents.

:sign yeah that:----Besides I can't stand reality shows

Is it "Reality" whan Camera show up the whole Day and filming everything you do and say ?

Well, the first two Days or so, maybe ... After that, no Way this could be called "Reality" anymore.

I'm glad it's over. I really admire Juniors Creativity, but other than this ... It's just a bad Joke since Vinnie left. He and Rick have been the Back Bone of the Bike Building and that's whats counts for me. Senior was all talk and fight, Mickey wasn't funny, only miserable.

Guest scarylarry

Ok I watch the show, been better off cleaning the house, still wondering if that was bike show or Lowe's or kobalt tool..

Last show was a big let down, they lost it as far as building bikes

The end is near, When the TV guru's don't expose the Orange, they will wither. That new greed the father has; will doom him into bankruptcy!!

Your right when you said that Vinnie was the brain and Paul Jr. was the thought.

Now they are both gone and the creativity that was OCC is no more. Just watch the demise within two years!!

Spread thin:mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::mo money::bang head: the Money..:95:

We have not watched the show much since Vinnie left. I always felt sorry for him, how Junior would show up when he felt like it. Then Vinnie would do most of the work and seemed as though he got little credit for what he did.

The show was better when it first started. Before the fame and money went to their heads. This photo is of one of the OCC production bikes we saw in Sturgis.

Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama

I will not miss the show, Robot-wars & junkyard wars had more entertainment and ill leave it at that.

I used to hang out with Jr at the car-club till there show went on the air, then you didn't see him any more, if you did You'd get treated as if your dirt. Sum people forget where they cam from i guss. Last year when i finished my Master-cam certification I had to go to OCC for an interview with seiner and lets just say I have nothing pleasant to say and leave it at that.

I will say that there CNC shop is very nicely lade out and if not for sum of the over-sized ego's would not be a bad place to work but I found a better deal being the machinist and tig welder for another factory. as for mickey he is the only one that I know that has not changed, He remembers where he cam from and still treats you the same as before they went big time. I'm glad I live 20 minutes away from there, any closer and I'd have to dig out my cannon and go target practicing with sum of the glass windows i think.

as for vinny he's the only one that stuck it out without losing his marbles.