IGNORED

Hey Squidley,

E-Fishin-C

Squidley says - My doctor said that when the gas gets really bad, its safest to release it this way. Well safest for me, but maybe not so safe for those that went running and screaming behind me.

:rotfl: :cool10: :rotf:

Light up the afterburner, as well, to get some movement out of him...... Bent over like that, there will not be any liftoff. :stickpoke::rotf::rotf::rotf:

You folks are killin me!

But atleast your leaving some innocent person alone...and yes I remember that pic Charlie. We were at a rest area in Ohio on I 75 when you, Freebird, Eddie, Lonna and I were on our way to the 1st Vogel back in '05....betcha though I wouldn't recognise the pic EH!

Oh and by the way, this fat guy can still touch his toes

:rasberry:

I don`t know about touching your toes...I have seen you on the ground putting on your chaps!! :rasberry: Man, and I was trying to stay out of this too.....

You folks are killin me!

But atleast your leaving some innocent person alone...and yes I remember that pic Charlie. We were at a rest area in Ohio on I 75 when you, Freebird, Eddie, Lonna and I were on our way to the 1st Vogel back in '05....betcha though I wouldn't recognise the pic EH!

You folks are killin me!

Squidly?------Wasn't that the day you were screaming in agony for some one to find a can of ....WD 40 :big-grin-emoticon:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: