IGNORED

Please shoot me in the head...

1BigDog

Well, I did it...gave up my weekends for my wife. Her position was eliminated and she had to bid another position. We both had Sun/Mon off. She got stuck with tue/wed off. Thursday I bid a new position and I had a nice selection of weekends off. I took a tue/wed position to match hers. 6 pm to 230 am. There goes some planned Meet and Eats. Im still having the one on May 8th here with Blackjack, so..........

Please tell me I did it for love............:doh:

Well, I did it...gave up my weekends for my wife. Her position was eliminated and she had to bid another position. We both had Sun/Mon off. She got stuck with tue/wed off. Thursday I bid a new position and I had a nice selection of weekends off. I took a tue/wed position to match hers. 6 pm to 230 am. There goes some planned Meet and Eats. Im still having the one on May 8th here with Blackjack, so..........

OK If you insist. "you must still be in love":happy65::whistling:

I think he is just scared of Jean!:stirthepot::crackup:

If it makes you feel any better..............ya did it cause you luv her.................does that make you feel better..............or she said no rides without her.................:stickpoke:

Ruffy, I read your post and said to myself, that sounds like a post office family. Did I hit it right or what. I just retired from there after 31 years, sat/sunday off on days last 15, wife on days, sat/sun off last 5 years, but she needs 5 more to get 30 yrs. and over 62 age. Its a shame people are losing day jobs with decent days off after 25 years and having to take bad hours and wierd days off. What was once a decent place to work ain't that way no more. The pay was the only thing that kept me there. Good luck with new position, and hours to both of you.

Ruffy, I read your post and said to myself, that sounds like a post office family. Did I hit it right or what. I just retired from there after 31 years, sat/sunday off on days last 15, wife on days, sat/sun off last 5 years, but she needs 5 more to get 30 yrs. and over 62 age. Its a shame people are losing day jobs with decent days off after 25 years and having to take bad hours and wierd days off. What was once a decent place to work ain't that way no more. The pay was the only thing that kept me there. Good luck with new position, and hours to both of you.

Hit it right on the head Jonsey. Im a TTO and shes a distribution clerk at the L&DC. Her work was moved to the NDC (BMC) and since its a seperate facility she couldnt follow the work. Were in the middle of an excess here and what was once 132 is now down to 34. She was #50 on the excess list. I have 23 years in and she has 9 years so her seniority is low. She was lucky to have weekends off all those years. I hadnt worked a weekend in 16 years. Tour two was eliminated. People with 30 years in were forced to work nights. Only plus for us is double sundays and full nite diff.

No disrespect to the members here who have lost their jobs either. Not sniveling, just saying whats going on in my life.

Me Oh me please....I'll shoot you, and I wont miss, Me, Me, Me let me do it!

Mighty eager there Bradley....I double dog dare ya to come over here and do it.....:smile5:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eck viewpost.gif

I think you did it ..........to keep your bike.............:whistling:,,,:rasberry:

Yeah that AND to keep peace at home:innocent-emoticon:

OldBear, what you dont know about Eck is his sinister side when it concerns my bike......and my wife.....:smile5:

Just in time , I got myself a new pistol a few months ago . I do need the shooting practice , and it's mighty nice of you to provide the target there Ruffy ! !

But because your in LOVE , I'll just have to go back to the Drive-By's . JK

BEER30