Freebird

We've discussed it here before and it seems to be fairly evenly split between those who like American Idol and those who don't. I've been a huge fan for several years but for some reason, am having a really hard time getting interested in it this year.

Well next season it appears that they will bring X Factor to the USA. It is similar to American Idol but with some significant differences. One thing that I like is the fact that they allow older people to enter. I'm really looking forward to it.

Here is an audition from the UK show and I think that this guy is really good and wow...what a heart breaking story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w-ocLJuHRA]YouTube- The X Factor 2009 - Daryl Markham - Auditions 2 (itv.com/xfactor)[/ame]

Don, not ashamed to say that I watched this with a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye...I've never been a fan of Idol...but i may have to watch it to see how he does...thank you for sharing this find.

Yea, unfortunately he is not on Idol. That is from the X Factor in the UK.

Yea, I like Simon also. He is leaving after this season and bringing X Factor to the USA. I'm looking forward to that.

During one night of this seasons tryouts, the guy that used to play Doogie Howser or whatever the name was sat in as a guest judge. I got the feeling that he was trying to be "Simon Like" and have to wonder if he was gunning to take the place of Simon next year. I certainly hope that doesn't happen. He didn't come off anything like Simon, he just came off as a pompous and arrogant jerk.

Yea, I like Simon also. He is leaving after this season and bringing X Factor to the USA. I'm looking forward to that.

During one night of this seasons tryouts, the guy that used to play Doogie Howser or whatever the name was sat in as a guest judge. I got the feeling that he was trying to be "Simon Like" and have to wonder if he was gunning to take the place of Simon next year. I certainly hope that doesn't happen. He didn't come off anything like Simon, he just came off as a pompous and arrogant jerk.

Yep, I saw that show and agree he was acting like a jerk, but like you say he is probably looking for the job and the network is looking for someone to stir things up.

Yep I'm an Idol fan and that guy is exactly the kind of person I like to see do well:clap2: Hey I even like Simone, tells it like it is, no BS

Craig

:goodpost::sign yeah that:

Yep, I saw that show and agree he was acting like a jerk, but like you say he is probably looking for the job and the network is looking for someone to stir things up.

:goodpost::sign yeah that: