IGNORED

BoomerCPO....Arriving....

BoomerCPO

All I'm going to say is that we parted as friends who came to realize that love had died and we both wanted to get on with our lives.

I am now completely retired with my own pension and finances.

Boomer.....who is now in de middle of "Who Dat" country and durn glad of it too.

Well....jeez....how does a person respond to that..........

Glad to hear your doing good, but I've just got one question for you....

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOUISIANA IN JULY?:225:

Been to New Orleans twice. Both times in July and thought I was going to die.(I thought we had humidity here in Iowa, but that is downright miserable in the summer!!!) Guess you'll just have to stock up on some ice, and I mean ice, cold Corona!!!

Well then get that party started. I guess we'll be seeing you at plenty of the get together's then this year. Like Maintenance Day at Don's? I mean you are retired and have nobody to answer to. So I'm counting on meeting you face to face in June. Oh and if you need it "That's an order."

Margaret

Thanks to all for the replies. Yes,I can come and go as I please and I will certainly make the ride to meet as many as you fine folks as I possibly can.

And.....I'll take the heat/humidity any day over the snow/ice of the frozen North!!

I am very close to Lafayette and many of my relatives are within this area as well.

I will be doing PGR Missions with both the Louisiana and Texas Patriot Guard .

Boomer.....who will be riding hard , making new friends , and raising hell for sure.

Welcome back Chief!

Glad you got to keep the scoot and glad you went somewhere warm to ride it more often. Those PG Riders in Texas and Louisiana are awesome. Had a few with us at the 2009 Legacy Run

http://legion.org/legiontv?v=2798_LegacyRun.flv

After the 2009 Run, I did a lone trip down Rt 66 from IL to Amarillo, then Big Bend before heading for New Orleans for a couple days of rest and relaxation. Actually stayed at a hotel close to Lafayette on the way.

Hope you enjoy yourself down there.

Ride hard, but ride safe.

Now that you got the time, come on the next Legacy Run from Aug 22-26. Registration is now open.

http://legion.org/riders/legacy

Thank you for your service and again for your continued service to our veterans.

BTW- What does, "Boomer....who now rides de roads wit possums and coonasses....." mean? :innocent-emoticon:

Thanks to all for the replies. Yes,I can come and go as I please and I will certainly make the ride to meet as many as you fine folks as I possibly can.

And.....I'll take the heat/humidity any day over the snow/ice of the frozen North!!

I am very close to Lafayette and many of my relatives are within this area as well.

I will be doing PGR Missions with both the Louisiana and Texas Patriot Guard .

Boomer.....who will be riding hard , making new friends , and raising hell for sure.

Sounds like this is an excuse for a Welcome Boomer M&E!!! :178:

My suggestion would be in Natchez, MS. I don't know anything about Baton Rouge or Alexandria.