IGNORED

rk mufflers on a 1st gen????????????

was just wandering if anybody knows if a set of road king mufflers can be made to fit on a 91 VR. I've cuut and drilled out my stock and although I love the sound just wanted a cleaner look. If this question has already been answerd before then I apologise.

Tahnks in advance.

David

I have a 89 VR .My brother in law gave me his Ultra Classic Muffs and that is whats on mine, don't know if they are the same sound. I had a guy at work give me his stock stuff from a Night Train including chrome heat shields. I cut the stock nite train pipes and used the bend in the pipe to connect from the stock collector and then to the Ultra Classic mufflers. I needed to make a hanger from under the side bag frame to bolt each muffler to then cut and shaped the heat shields to span between muffler and collector. I will try to get some after pics for ya. I love the sound and the people that ride behind me say it sounds great also.

when you decide to post to a thread.Click on the reply button. Type in your message.then scroll down to manage attachments. click on manage attachments and then click on browse in the next window. Find the pics on you cpu that you want to load and double click. after you have the pics in the box beside browse click upload and wait for it to finish. then click submit thread and that should do it.

David