IGNORED

"go vikings"!

Renne

What do you suppose the media would say if it was the Jets-Vikes in the superbowl. And if the Jets won, what would the Brett Favre people say about that one? Not trying to start anything, but kinda wondering. Would love to see Jets and Saints cause of both teams past history. And wouldnt be terribly disappointed to see the Vikes finally win one either. But I must say, I am not a Vikes fan. Growing up, my sisters loved Fran Tarkenton and the Vikes. You automatically cannot root for your sisters teams. This year may be a bit different though. Both Greenway and Leber are South Dakota boys, so I probly will make an exception!

I just hope they don't cause me to throw out my favorite anti-viking "T" shirt, that I've had for 15 years, and wear two or three times a year, just for the Packer vs Viking games.

:witch_brew: :stirthepot: :stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

NAW! Go ahead and wear it and stay envious! It's green isn't it????:cool10:

Renne.....

NAW! Go ahead and wear it and stay envious! It's green isn't it????:cool10:

Renne.....

It's not Green, but I did find it while out riding up in your corner of our state, in Barronette, WI. Had the shovelhead loaded down for a week long trip. I saw that and the now x-wife said we didn't have room for it anywhere. When she went to the can, I bought it and stuffed it inside my jacket for the rest of the week.

Scooter Bob...... who says if you just have to have it, you can find room for it.

But, at least you have football to watch yet...

Later, Scooter Bob

I am really excited about both games this weekend. As Bernie said, the South Dakota boys are an added attraction. My Brother-in-law taught Greenway in high school in Mt. Vernon and my nephew played against Leber in Jr. High. Nice to see somwhat locals making good. I was not sure about Favre joining the team, but he appears to be a TEAM player and nice to see an old gut still having fun out there. Would be great to finnally get the Super Bowl win after four losses. (Still not going to hold my breath though. All that will accomplish is to give me a headache.)

Dave

Its the Saints time, they have been holding back long enuff, I have been a long time suffering Saints fan, and now we Aints aint suffering any more, but the Vikes have always been the roadblock to our road to the Superbowl and it looks like this is their year to make it all the way, just wish I could be in NOLA to attend the party after this next win, New Orleans will never be the same again..........I was only 16 years old when I went to the very first Saints football game in old Tulane Stadium also known as the home to the Sugar Bowl and the Super Bowl.

:banana:GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!:banana:

l

:clap2:I'll just throw this out there...GO SAINTS!!!!!:thumbsup2::sign woo hoo:

8:10 left in the 4th 1/4, 28-21, go Saints, save my T shirt.

Later, Scooter Bob

28 all now.... I'm not a vikings fan and was sure the Saints would win but I find myself sitting here routing for the Vikings.

BOO

It's gonna be a Saints and Colts Superbowl.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff196/ndpendant00/colts.jpg vs http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy208/myxerwalpaper/CAHZKF9XCANWJBBZCA25RVFRCAB1CUBUCA8.jpg

Wow, who was that guy who is so right all the time???

How bout them Vikings, guys? Looks like the fat lady started to sing in the superdome!!:missingtooth::missingtooth:

Fun game to watch, glad neither was my team. Credit Vikes defense for keeping it close. That many turnovers and still go to overtime. Must of had 6 fumbles or so, lost 3. 2 picks, the last one might not of happened except for 12 MEN IN HUDDLE. May have changed the play call. It was kind of like "the game nobody wanted to win". Felt bad for Favre, not his fault, got the crap beat out of him. Anyway should be a good superbowl