IGNORED

Aussies and Kiwis please read!

Guest seuadr

hi guys (i do hope you know i mean aussie and kiwi in the nicest way possible!)

I am taking an Alternative Energy class as part of one of my degrees, and i've been assigned a research paper on australian and new zealand "green" building pratices.

I'm not familar with the subject, so i felt that in the course of my research, it would just make sense to see what, if any experence any of you might have with "green" construction past or present in your country, as well as your opinions on it. I feel it is important to show both sides of a subject, just because it's good for the enviroment doesn't mean that it doesn't cause problems or get under your skin so to speak.

So, I ask if any of you would be so kind, to share your experence, information, and opinions on the subject.

i'd also have to ask permission to list you as a resource in the papers list of sources, and if you wanted, i could send you a copy of the report.

thanks in advance any and all who respond, and thanks for your time!

- Jared

hi guys (i do hope you know i mean aussie and kiwi in the nicest way possible!)

I am taking an Alternative Energy class as part of one of my degrees, and i've been assigned a research paper on australian and new zealand "green" building pratices.

I'm not familar with the subject, so i felt that in the course of my research, it would just make sense to see what, if any experence any of you might have with "green" construction past or present in your country, as well as your opinions on it. I feel it is important to show both sides of a subject, just because it's good for the enviroment doesn't mean that it doesn't cause problems or get under your skin so to speak.

So, I ask if any of you would be so kind, to share your experence, information, and opinions on the subject.

i'd also have to ask permission to list you as a resource in the papers list of sources, and if you wanted, i could send you a copy of the report.

thanks in advance any and all who respond, and thanks for your time!

- Jared

Hey Jared arn't resources supposed to be helpful???? :yikes:

I better hide from Annie now and that whole Aussie crowd. LOL

Hey Jared arn't resources supposed to be helpful???? :yikes:

I better hide from Annie now and that whole Aussie crowd. LOL

nah, they just gotta sound helpful :D