IGNORED

sʎɐp ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝ noʎ ǝʌɐɥ

BEER30

03ɹǝǝq

¡ uʍop ǝpısdn ɹo spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuıop ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן sɯǝǝs ʇsnɾ ʇı ¿ ǝuop ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ʇǝƃ ʇ,upןnoɔ ʇsnɾ noʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ' sʎɐp ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝ noʎ ǝʌɐɥ

¡ uʍop ǝpısdn ɹo spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ƃuıop ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן sɯǝǝs ʇsnɾ ʇı ¿ ǝuop ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ʇǝƃ ʇ,upןnoɔ ʇsnɾ noʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ' sʎɐp ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo pɐɥ ɹǝʌǝ noʎ ǝʌɐɥ

No I can't say that I have. WHY!

:bluesbrother:

No I can't say that I have. WHY!

:bluesbrother:

03ɹǝǝq

˙ ʍou ɹǝʇʇǝq ǝןʇʇıן ɐ ןǝǝɟ ʇnq ' sʎɐp 2 ɹoɟ sǝɥɔʇnɹɔ uo sɐʍ ˙ ʎɐpuoɯ uo uıɐƃɐ ʇno dıɥ ʎɯ ʍǝןq ı ' ןןǝʍ

Feeling better off and on now . Sometime on crutches , sometimes not during the day . What happened was that I have Vascular Necrosis of both femur hips . Both hips are collapsed and have been for the past 20 years (That's why I walk funny !). Occasionally I will be walking and the hips will collapse more and a new sharp edge of that bone will create tremendous pain , not to say that I'm in pain all the time . But even more pain for a few days until the sharp edge polishes off to a somewhat tolerable state . I'm not on any meds , so sorry folks this is the natural mentality that I am , LOL ! Besides, drugs have useless effect on me .

Anyways , both hips need to replaced and it will be some time before they are . There are other , plus some medical reasons right now that pushes hip replacement on the back burner . So for now , I have to grin and bare it .

Was able to ride last Saturday for a few hundred miles and to work yesterday . Back on crutches at 2:00 a.m. because pain awoken me and could not sleep . So here I am again . Regardless of the circumstances , it will not keep me from riding . It's just a big pain in the .........um , next to the azzzzzzzz mounting the scoot . Amazingly , the saddle is more comfortable that my recliner !

BEER30