IGNORED

Almost! Maybe!

vic venture

I sold my Vstar 1100 custom and went looking for something a little more comfy. I saw an add for a 1984 Venture and thought it was cheap enough to resale and add more bucks to my new bike fund. It was the day after Christmas when I picked it up. I had to drive it home about sixty miles in thirty degree weather with a few sprinkles. She was a beauty and i was impressed. as i entered the on ramp to I-24, I got a surprise as the front wheel began to lift gently skyward. By the time I got home I decided this WAS my new bike. I'm hooked and I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can. The temp got above freezing for the first time in weeks today. I think I can get enough ice off the door to get in the shop where she sets. It don't need much but this weather has got to give so I can get in there to her!!! Hang on BLUE!:doh::witch_brew:

Hey Vic,

Happy New Year to you! And what a way to start off the new year than to roll on the throttle of one of the finest bikes ever produced. Both you and I have been around the block once (or twice) and it's not every day that you find something that makes you say "WOW" Well my friend, you have stumbled across one of the best kept secrets that Yamaha ever had. I wish you many, many miles of excellent riding and of course memories. Perhaps we will get the chance to dust a few wanna' be's together some day.

I look forward to it,:thumbsup2:

Earl

Once you'z on a Venture .... you NEVER want to find out what that KILL SWITCH is far. I STILL think it's for the boxes that get in my way! LOL.

:Venture::sun::sun::sun::sun::bighug::cool10::cool10:

JackZ, Z retired guy who doesn't know his age, only his hair color gives it away:

:backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday::backinmyday: