IGNORED

Got a call from Starfan...Jonas

Freebird

Was very excited to hear from Jonas last night. He called to see how everybody was doing and it was a nice surprise to hear from him. He is still working in Norway and putting in a LOT of hours...way too many but says that with the economic conditions in Iceland, he is happy to have a job. He won't make it back over this year but plans to visit again in 2011. I hope it happens, he is a true gentleman and it would be great to see him again.

Well,,,, I will of cause bring some more of this undrinkable Black Death for sure and maybe even my wife. It was great meeting with you all and I am sorry not being able to show up this year but Maintenance Day is on my "to do list" for 2011.

See you all then and happy new year.

Taters and I have also been in contact with Jonas...talked to him 3 or 4 times over the holidays...he's a wild man.. (James Browing it all the time)...lol..he has become a good friend and have invited Taters and myself to Iceland to visit with him and his family (cant wait to eat puffin and skeer)..yum yum...we are planning our trip in 2011....he is such a warm and down to earth man..can't wait to visit with him again minus the "black death"...lol...the man is a workaholic and will be away from home for another year I believe....ya ya ...if you never have meet Jonas, the man is full of life and adventure.. Jonas, till I see you again my friend, take care of yourself and the family..... In the immortal words of your idol.." I FEEL GOOD"...............:big-grin-emoticon::fnd_(16):

Edited by BIG TOM

Good to hear that Jonas is alive and well Don, thanks for the post.

I look forward to seeing him again for like Don said he is a true gentleman, and as already mentioned he is full of life and brings a smile to your face when you meet him.

You take care Jonas.. Hope to see you at Dons MD in 2011..:thumbsup2:

I'll be looking forward to the Black Death. Only got a single little sip the last time. I won't let THAT happen again. :) You know that whether you come alone or with your wife, you always have a room here at our house.

Making[plans for that to be gone by the time we get there??:think::rotfl::snow2::snow2: