IGNORED

Not a very good start to the new yr

bull463

Hi All

Well on new years eve we had a nice party at the fire station. Christy had to work at 911 and would join me after she got out at 2300hrs. At about 2320 hrs I got a phone call Christy had went off the road to avoid a car that had pulled out into the road. She went over a bank and hit a stump. Christy is fine just some pain from the seat belt. The car is totaled but what makes me mad is the person that pulled out in front off her just left her and didnt call 911 or check to see if she was ok. Ive been in the fire service for 35 years. I could never just drive away.

Bull463:soapbox:

Thank goodness she's ok! The car can be replaced. Just too bad folks refuse to take any responsibility these days. Won't it be great if this is the most serious thing you have to deal with for 2010?

Renne ,

Well like everyone else said glad she's ok. Car can be replaced she can't. Unfortunately there are way more idiots out on the road who don't care about anyone. Same folks that will hit a biker and say they didn't see them.

I believe what goes around comes around. Eventually that idiot will get what's coming to them. Enjoy the rest of your year and hopefully like Renne said this will be the worst that happens all year.