IGNORED

Does 25 inches of snow and -40 windchill sound fun to you?!?!?!

Chaharly

I doubt it, this is the most snow i've seen in my life, and i've seen alot of snow! Its freezing out, and of course my car dies at an intersection and wont start. Maybe thats why they say tempos aren't made for busting drifts! Either way, it was too cold to walk, so i just stayed put trying to figure out the problem, but lo' and behold my hood release latch froze to the inside of my car, so i pulled about a foot's worth of plastic out of place.

Good thing its an 85' that i only paid 350 for!!!!

PS

does anyone have any extra first gen pipes they would like to sell for really cheap?

THANKS!!!

How much more time till you graduate? Weren't you looking to get out of the cold after that? I remember someone telling us he wanted to become a cop in like Arizona. You just hang in there. These are the stories you get to tell your kids to make them realize how easy they really have it. Ya know like that line of walking to school uphill both ways in blizzard conditions.

Can't help with the pipes, good luck.

Margaret

My deepest sympathies.... 85 degrees warmer here. :scorched: Local temp's 45. :whistling:

Hey, Hey Hey,,no rubbing it in Jack!!! :rotfl:It was below -30c last night and windchill of about -50c . If you keep rubbing that in you might have an extra roomie until summer, lol

Brian

How much more time till you graduate? Weren't you looking to get out of the cold after that? I remember someone telling us he wanted to become a cop in like Arizona. You just hang in there. These are the stories you get to tell your kids to make them realize how easy they really have it. Ya know like that line of walking to school uphill both ways in blizzard conditions.

Can't help with the pipes, good luck.

Margaret

Im sending them north to go visit their grandpas for christmas, they'll see how they like that!

Im a junior, so another year and a half till im in 'zona!!:parrots:

I doubt it, this is the most snow i've seen in my life, and i've seen alot of snow! Its freezing out, and of course my car dies at an intersection and wont start. Maybe thats why they say tempos aren't made for busting drifts! Either way, it was too cold to walk, so i just stayed put trying to figure out the problem, but lo' and behold my hood release latch froze to the inside of my car, so i pulled about a foot's worth of plastic out of place.

Good thing its an 85' that i only paid 350 for!!!!

PS

does anyone have any extra first gen pipes they would like to sell for really cheap?

THANKS!!!

For rent, 1 bedroom, with garage, and Warm Ocean, just down the street:draming::scubadive::Venture::parrots::cool10:

For rent, 1 bedroom, with garage, and Warm Ocean, just down the street:draming::scubadive::Venture::parrots::cool10:

BrakePad if'n you keep that up we northerns will have to send you a can of whoop a$$ to open on yourself cause we is to frozen to travel. Or better yet we'll send Boomer CPO. :255: LMAO

I remember getting at least that and then some on a regular basis when I was a kid. Well except for one year in particular when we had so little snow, I took the ski's and cowling off my old Rupp and put the wheel off my minibike on it so I could still at least ride something. You should've seen the face on my Dad when I came around the back of the house with it. He just got a big grin on his face and shook his head. I drove that sucker till the track fell off.

:D

Hey Chaharly,

:rudolf:

It is better that this happened in your car than in your VR...

Even if it's a first gen, it could be cold to handle that...

I think still I have a pair of mufflers but they are not shinning ones. You 'll need to rechrome them.

Regards,

calperin

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We only have a bit over 2 feet of the white stuff here. Wed. night it was -34F and that's not wind chill. Last night was a bit warmer at -25F. Tonight's a heat wave at only -8F now and will likely bottom out about -10 to -12F. The next few days are supposed to be warm though, up into the low +40's:sun:! The road out will probably be just about melted clear when the next snow storm hits.:doh: