IGNORED

annie needs your prayers

Quickstep

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Bummer (wow, what a trip in photographs, let alone your healing, Bummer) ... my 9 staff surgeries to save my left leg from a knee infection from a motorcycle down .... now looks like a Sunday afternoon sail compared to Boomer's journey. I too thought I'd never ride again; 4 months of healing, and 1.5 years of therapy, ... then in two months I was riding again. Then on 11/04, two new knees at t he same time. Up and riding again.

So like others have said, the last word ain't in yet! The powers of your self will liked by so many thinking about you and praying for you and yours ... in yet to be fully seen! So all of us will keep looking as you will, too.

:cool10::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins, CO

aka

JackZ

Annie, My Dad had a muscle to shread in his upper right leg at the age of 35 and the Drs. told him that he would be lucky to even walk for the rest of his life. He played softball with us on the church team until he was 65. He also swam, roller skated and bowled up until about a year before he passed away at 82. So do your best to heal and do your therapy and like Boomer said, let your human spirit guide you in what you want to do. Thoughts and prayers still comming.

Guest Ken8143

Annie - listen to your buddies here. The last word has not been spoken yet about being on the road. Just focus on getting better and then let the next day take care of itself. You will know what you can do. Seems like it is way too early to make statements about what you can't do.

Can't wait to hear from you. If I could, I would put you in that Messersmitt and we would have a grand old time.

Sure would be nice if a bunch could go over to Australia and visit with Annie. I know just dreaming but what are dreams for? Just think of it. Snap our fingers and we are there, having a great time. I am snapping my fingers Annie and wishing you well.:thumbsup2: Spring is coming:sun:

Patience you guys and gals.

Annie is on her way home today.

She sent me a quick text message around 10pm my time last night (7pm her time) to say she would be home soon.

By my calculation she would be pretty close by now, so we'll wait and see if her PC digit is still functioning.

Welcome home Annie...now you be good and heal up fast....Can't wait for you to tell me those magical words.... but can you tell me what they mean...(I think it means you love me..... right?):whistling: Well anyway, let us know how you are doing..we missed you Annie...again welcome back :big-grin-emoticon::banana::big-grin-emoticon::fnd_(16):

Those are some powerful prayers the Venture Riders have... When they say they are praying for you...look out...

Done Deal...Thank You God!

We need our Annie...she keeps Big Tom in line...in a nice and proper Australian way...

Here's an Angel to watch over your healing Annie...:2132:

Sure would be nice if a bunch could go over to Australia and visit with Annie. I know just dreaming but what are dreams for? Just think of it. Snap our fingers and we are there, having a great time. I am snapping my fingers Annie and wishing you well.:thumbsup2: Spring is coming:sun:

Got to be a bridge somewhere!!!:rotfl::rotfl: We find it we are on the way Annie!!:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

To come on here and find over a hundred posts from you all fills my heart to over-flowing !!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes, they mean a great deal to both of us.

Can't sit for long at the computer, but that will improve as I can tolerate the leg being down for longer.

Thanks again, and I'M BAAAACK!!