IGNORED

Where ?

BIG TOM

Well, one "Where", for big thongs, is at my little Jewish (he rides an 1100 V-star)buddy's big and tall and motorcycle clothing shop... :stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Be careful for what you ask for around here!!!!!!:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: :ICgrin:

Please check the "MOTHER" thread "WHY"? I don't think we're ready yet for a first born!

Are you saying that 'WHERE' is a "son of a mother thread"....:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: :fnd_(16):

OOPS! looks like some "WHERE" I stepped init,,,,,wonder "WHO's" it is,,,"HOW" didit git there an "WHEN"? "WHY" did I dodat? I wonder "WHEN" can I figure out "WHY" I was "THERE"?

Renne,,,,,,(a missing link) :confused24:

OOPS! looks like some "WHERE" I stepped init,,,,,wonder "WHO's" it is,,,"HOW" didit git there an "WHEN"? "WHY" did I dodat? I wonder "WHEN" can I figure out "WHY" I was "THERE"?

Renne,,,,,,(a missing link) :confused24:

Yes WHO's on first... :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Now where else would one find sooo much BS in one little spot, first we can discuss why and not find an answer and now we have to submerge ourselves in wares, what kind, and whos' color and how deep will it be. We must set some parimeters to keep control on all this or we'll overload the server, except we don't know where it is or how big it really is, so we're still at wear(ing) it out.

If this doesn't make any sense, then you've read it right. I don't have any idea of where is, other than she eloped with who, but we really don't know why, or when they'l be back, or even IF they are coming back. Now IF they do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kaka

Now where else would one find sooo much BS in one little spot, first we can discuss why and not find an answer and now we have to submerge ourselves in wares, what kind, and whos' color and how deep will it be. We must set some parimeters to keep control on all this or we'll overload the server, except we don't know where it is or how big it really is, so we're still at wear(ing) it out.

If this doesn't make any sense, then you've read it right. I don't have any idea of where is, other than she eloped with who, but we really don't know why, or when they'l be back, or even IF they are coming back. Now IF they do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,kaka

AND,,this program is brought to you by Ivory Snow,,,,tune in next time "WHEN" she finds out he knew "WHERE" but refused to tell "HOW" and "THEY" all looked at the same time with the same look on their faces and ask "WHY"....?

Renne :confused24:

Then there's......Huh?

NO HUH !!!!!!!

Don't go there!

Don't start that in here!

If you do you will pay the price!

This a PG site and no code words like HUH will be tolerated!

ARE WE CLEAR? :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Never mind! :missingtooth: my mistake.

All I got to say about this here thread is that it do appear that some folks need a serious hunk of electro-shock therapy to de brain cells.....:crackup:

Boomer.....who sez don't blame me for folks acting like crazy Outhouse meeses cuz I sure didn't invent them odorous Palace's equipped wit Sears Roebuck Catalogs.:innocent:

"Where"--- the question usually asked "when" you look for "something" the other half has asked you to get for "them". "It" is usually not "where" that person has told you "it" would be, neccessitating asking the question

---get ready----

---you know "it"'s coming----

WHY do you need "it" in the first place!!!