IGNORED

It's 2010 Already Over Here!!!!!!!

Aussie Annie

We've already celebrated New Year :big-grin-emoticon:

We just had "us" time. Took off on my quike and rode for awhile, then went to the movies to see "Avatar" (amazing) then back on the quike for a ride up the coast for a fish & chip supper -- then a nice ride home back down the coast. :thumbsup2:

Finished with drinkies and watching the fireworks on the telly. :sign woo hoo:

In honor of our foreign exchange student who is from Spain, we told her that we would celebrate the new year at the same time as her family at home. Spain being six hours ahead of us, we told her that we would bring in the new year at 6 PM and go to bed. She didn't like that idea. No, we stayed up. Not doing any motorcycle riding though. It's 10º with ice and snow here today.

We've already celebrated New Year :big-grin-emoticon:

We just had "us" time. Took off on my quike and rode for awhile, then went to the movies to see "Avatar" (amazing) then back on the quike for a ride up the coast for a fish & chip supper -- then a nice ride home back down the coast. :thumbsup2:

Finished with drinkies and watching the fireworks on the telly. :sign woo hoo:

So that means , if you travel to the U.S. you would be younger when you arrived.....:stirthepot: :fnd_(16):

Seems like just a few days ago, I was at working and watching my computer waiting for the world to grind to a halt on 12/31/1999. I didn't get to party like it was 1999 though, I had to work.

:dancefool:

Ok now I'm waiting for the next end of the world date in 12/2012, I'm becoming afraid I'm going to die of old age before the world ends.