IGNORED

Are in the 55%

Holly

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. If you can raed tihs, psot it to yuor wlal. Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Passed to me on facebook

:big-grin-emoticon:

can you read it?

Daryl

I got it...... yea me!!!! What did I win???? I need cash!!!:smile5:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. If you can raed tihs, psot it to yuor wlal. Olny 55% of plepoe can.

Passed to me on facebook

:big-grin-emoticon:

can you read it?

Daryl

Yup! So that is why so many reporters and news casters non't know how to spell. Punctuation is another casualty. Vocabulary is on the decline. It drives me nuts that so many people in the media are so ignorant. Them dunno how to talk or enunciate, ennuncate, enate, or nutton. The kids cummin outta skool dunt even kno how to rite a aplicaton for a job. Techurs just pas kids to git them outta ther class.

OK, I know that is harsh but it is all too true. It was true when I was in school 50 years ago and it is even more true now. How are we going to help these kids? They need skills to get jobs, they need education to understand what is going on. They need world wide education to understand how everything in the world affects them.