IGNORED

A time of love and loss

ronhenry4

I cant add to anything that was already said but hang in there and cherish their memories. Many times I have thought to myself as I approach my mid 50's that 2/3rds of our lives have already been lived and were approaching the downhill slide so to speak. All you can do is to make the best of it because some things just arent in our control.

Prayers sent for all of their friends and family members.

... your life.

First, keep on knowing you acted as a responsible man, and did all you could for your second friend you lost. None of us could have done any better

For the first friend lost, that is a double loss, as he was free from his honorable caring of his mother to a new love, so she lost also, as he lost her in his life. I have often thought those whose live are cut short so unexpectedly, with no reason in their loss in our feeble minds, ... they become those who become God's angels. That's just me, as the scriptures of all the living religions of the world do now tell us where angels come from.

Yes, those are just the facts. But facts evolve into The Eternal with those we have loved so much, and by no choice or fault of theirs, yours or anyone else, ... had to leave you and so many, many others. What we remember of them IS a part of THEIR immortality.

In time, as you heal from these deep and painful losses, ... in your time with God in you, you will rediscover their Spirit presence with you. The 'structured church' calls this the Communion of the Saints. Actually it would be better called, for sure, 'The Communion of OUR Saints.' And though now such is cloaked by the almost overwhelming loss you are enduing, ... as time passes, one breath after another, ... at least at first, ... you will come to remember and, eventually, celebrate their best, ... which is now IN you and all others they loved. The more the celebration, the more I truely believe you, and all of us, will know that Communion with those we have given up to Eternity: a thought, a passing wind, a feeling like someone poked or touched you, a smell, your thought of them, and even the cat following something through the room with it's eyes. Yes, I have experienced all of these personally, and as a Pastor.

You and all who have lost in these two deaths will long be in my prayers. In time, you may find they make Christmas an all year experience. In time, my new friend, not yours, but the time of your needs and the Eternal's powers in gentle nudges, your life will heal and become much more whole. For now, you did good here, .. you reached out. Call any time. Cell: 970-402-7375.

Prayerfully,

Jack Tharp

Ft. Collins, Co

Ron, my wife and I pray that you find peace and understanding during your period of sorrow. Time will heal the pain but the good memories will last forever. I worked for the SCL starting in 1968 so we do have some bonding here. God bless.

Its over today i have laid both of my friends to rest at there finial resting place so i must tell all of you here my friends and exstended family how much you and your prayers have ment to me over the last few days i feel alot better about myself and the situation as a whole. But it never seems to end on the way to one of the lay outs of my friend paul the love of my life recieved a phone call that her aunt had passed away so again tomorrow i shall be attending yet another funeral my only fear is i may not have any more tears to cry i just hope and pray that the new year brings us all new hopes and joys and alot of smiles for every one to enjoy. thanks again for your suport Ron