IGNORED

How often do you check this forum?

craigatcsi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every day ...several times a day....usally will be here every evening...this is much better than anything thats on television...besides I can put faces to alot of you now ,so its like visiting with old friends... and................................................................ because I like to:stirthepot: ...:rotf::rotfl::fnd_(16):

Every day!! Get up, dressed and on the way to put the kettle on the 'puter is switched on....then with my cup of coffee I sit here most of the morning with my friends :bighug:

As I am not able to do much else "you are my sanity" and get me through my days':You_Rock_Emoticon:

Not too much of that 'sanity' stuff Annie, or you'll go quite MAD! ! ! !

While I'm at work, I spend the WHOLE DAY here

(bet I'm the only one who gets paid to hang out here...:rasberry:) :rotf: :rotf:

You surf when youre at work?........geeez,.....i would never do that...........................................

(more than 8 or 10 times a day):rotf::rotf:

brian

Every day!! Get up, dressed and on the way to put the kettle on the 'puter is switched on....then with my cup of coffee I sit here most of the morning with my friends :bighug:

As I am not able to do much else "you are my sanity" and get me through my days':You_Rock_Emoticon:

No-No-No :no-no-no:

That sanity stuff gets you out of the asylum and we ain't letting you go!!!:hurts::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Once in the AM to read the new posts. and then throughout the day as I get email about a new post to a thread I've commented on..... until it gets ridiculous... Like 'Why'..., and then I'll kill the thread subscription. I'll also manually subscribe to a thread if it's interesting and I don't have anything to add and in learning mode...

Ehhh, a couple three four times a day, and maybe, just maybe, I'm a post whore...

I am proud to say I am not obsessed with this forum. Just ask Bongobobny.

I truthfully, am on in the mornings before I go to work and then at night when I usually go on the VR Chat.

It is better to have a good habit rather than a bad one.

Yama Mama:happy65: