IGNORED

I just had to do it!!

Ottawa

I just love my 83. Went from Ottawa to NH with my son and we had a blast. My old girl never once gave me a problem and still is great to ride. Thanks for all the help to get the small bugs out. I found a 85 in North Bay Ontario with more chrome and shine for a fair price so I just had to have her as well. No shortage of parts now. To tell the the truth, I just can't start tearing either one apart. They are a beauty and should be on the road.

Yep I love my bike!!

Dam snow!!:bawling:

Sorry for the delay in becoming a paying member but its worth way more then what is asked.

I found a 85 in North Bay Ontario with more chrome and shine for a fair price so I just had to have her as well. No shortage of parts now. To tell the the truth, I just can't start tearing either one apart. They are a beauty and should be on the road.

Carefull.... 1stGens have a habbit of breeding when left alone together. Don't ask me how I know this..... :whistling: :rotf::rotf:

Since joining this Site I have been putting $$$ aside in the hopes of getting a 1st Gen.

I know .....I'm always poking the 1st Gen owners here....but to be honest the styling of the 1st Gens really appeal to me.

Boomer.....who's mellowed a bit for the Christmas Season....and has a retired Maytag repairman living not too far from here.

Since joining this Site I have been putting $$$ aside in the hopes of getting a 1st Gen.

I know .....I'm always poking the 1st Gen owners here....but to be honest the styling of the 1st Gens really appeal to me.

Boomer.....who's mellowed a bit for the Christmas Season....and has a retired Maytag repairman living not too far from here.

Boomer, have you been drinking? Dumb question?? I think what you just said is sacriligious!! Never in all my born days did I think I would hear these words from your mouth!!! The world must be coming to an end.

Boomer, have you been drinking? Dumb question?? I think what you just said is sacriligious!! Never in all my born days did I think I would hear these words from your mouth!!! The world must be coming to an end.

LMAO.....Those very thoughts passed through my few brain cells as I wuz typing the post...........:yikes:

Boomer.....who feels like Gomer Pyle in saying "SURPRISE,SURPRISE" to all the 1st Genners here.:p