IGNORED

St. Judes Auctions...Please read

Squidley

Hey Folks,

I recieved a PM from Dragon rider today about the actual auctions for the St. Judes items have gone missing :think: I have attempted to see what had gone on with them in the admin portion of the site, but lack the expertice to know where to look :doh:

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be working on this as soon as Freebird comes back, we'll be able to research it with a more knowledgeable person. Give us a little time and we'll get it straitened out and let the winning parties know who got what :thumbsup2:

Hey Folks,

I recieved a PM from Dragon rider today about the actual auctions for the St. Judes items have gone missing

:think: I have attempted to see what had gone on with them in the admin portion of the site, but lack the expertice to know where to look :doh:

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be working on this as soon as Freebird comes back, we'll be able to research it with a more knowledgeable person. Give us a little time and we'll get it straitened out and let the winning parties know who got what

:thumbsup2:

so if i got an email saying i won an auction i may not have really won? ( i got one today)

Hey Folks,

I recieved a PM from Dragon rider today about the actual auctions for the St. Judes items have gone missing

:think: I have attempted to see what had gone on with them in the admin portion of the site, but lack the expertice to know where to look :doh:

I just wanted to let you all know that we will be working on this as soon as Freebird comes back, we'll be able to research it with a more knowledgeable person. Give us a little time and we'll get it straitened out and let the winning parties know who got what

:thumbsup2:

Nice going Squid...You broke the site....:no-no-no::no-no-no: :fnd_(16):

so if i got an email saying i won an auction i may not have really won? ( i got one today)

Ron,

Could you send me that email to weldman333@yahoo.com so I can see if I can trace it down. If you won the auction, it's yours, just a little glitch were going to figure out.

....and to the rest of you troublemakers trying to get me in bad with the Boss :rasberry:

i got a email saying i won the auction # 4 i did place that bid for $21.00. i then emailed the seller? and got a response saying i can use paypal. and please send size of shirt needed. total cost is $27.00 with shipping. i want to confirm that im the real winner. thanks

jim aka oldgoat

Wish I would have gotten those emails, then I would know............if you did receive one forward it to me and I will use that as notification of you being a winner...........

Oldgoat, got you covered, now just need the rest of the winners...........

And as for Brad breaking the site, he didnt, this has happened before and Don fixed it, but I guess it was just a bandaid that didnt stay.............:confused24::confused24:

I had one too , emailed it to you.

I got that one Kenny, Thanks Buddy :thumbsup2:

i got a email saying i won the auction # 4 i did place that bid for $21.00. i then emailed the seller? and got a response saying i can use paypal. and please send size of shirt needed. total cost is $27.00 with shipping. i want to confirm that im the real winner. thanks

jim aka oldgoat

Jim,

If you would send that to me at the above email I would appreciate it :)

And as for Brad breaking the site, he didnt, this has happened before and Don fixed it, but I guess it was just a bandaid that didnt stay.............:confused24::confused24:

Man, trying to soften it up before the old man comes back:Im not listening to......That Squid nothing but trouble and he deserves everying the Boss dishes out to him...:buttkick::sign20: :fnd_(16):

Sorry folks...I've really been out of pocket this week. I'm sitting at the Minneapolis airport right now waiting on my flight home in about another hour. I'll try to dig into the database tomorrow and get a list of the winners. BUT...if you got an email saying that you won, then that's really enough. It looks like Ron Henry was a winner as was oldgoat. How many auctions were there?

well i want to win as long as it is right ( i think squid did break it)

OK...Thats Fine...I'll be the whippin' post, go ahead hit me again I can take it

:buttkick:

Don,

I have a couple of emails I'll get off to you within a day or so. Gonna leave to head north tomorrow and it's getting busy right now :whistling:

Looks like the winners were:

Ronhenry

Kbran

Big Tom

Oldgoat

You should have all received an email stating that you were the winner and how much your winning bid was for.

I did not..errr at least I don't remember getting one:whistling:....but, thats cool !!!!! I WON....I WON :group cheers:...now who do I pay and how much:big-grin-emoticon: .....I'm getting old....:backinmyday::sign67: need ice cream :fnd_(16)::fnd_(16)::fnd_(16):sorry...... my bad

Now that we have all the winners and the amounts, thanks to Freebird, you can use PayPal for payment. If you are a U.S. resident add $6.00 to your winning bid for shipping. If you are a Canadian resident add $10.00 to your winning bid. Be sure to include the size shirt you need along with your shipping address.

Thanks to everyone for supporting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

partin_guy@yahoo.com

From what I can tell in going through the database, here is how they turned out.

BigTom - 11.99

Ronhenry4 - 9.26

Kbran - 16.11

Oldgoat - 21.00

It appears that all auctions were for the same items.

Now that we have all the winners and the amounts, thanks to Freebird, you can use PayPal for payment. If you are a U.S. resident add $6.00 to your winning bid for shipping. If you are a Canadian resident add $10.00 to your winning bid. Be sure to include the size shirt you need along with your shipping address.

Thanks to everyone for supporting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

partin_guy@yahoo.com

Just sent the money via paypal with my address .. RON