IGNORED

Looking for front turn signals

Guest studiojma

Guest studiojma

Any one have a set of front turn signals they are not using? Or know of a good place to buy generic bolt on ones that aren't to expensive? With a baby on the way my mods have to be on the low end of the price scale. The previous owner converted to very small leds and I'd like some brighter signals up front.

Edited by studiojma

YUP how many do you want?

I believe that I have some (8) off my old 1100's they are the same but the wire colors my be different. Electricity won't know any difference I promise.

What are the wire colors for the right and left an I could match them up.

Paying it forward

Steve

aka Bubber

YUP how many do you want?

I believe that I have some (8) off my old 1100's they are the same but the wire colors my be different. Electricity won't know any difference I promise.

What are the wire colors for the right and left an I could match them up.

Paying it forward

Steve

aka Bubber

Steve,

Would that be what I would need if I wanted to have dual filament bulbs (Running AND Turn) on the rear of my '99 RSV. :think:

If so, whatcha want for a pair?

Walter

Guest studiojma

Thanks for the quick replies Eck and Steve. Just shortly after you two posted about the signals I came across a dusty old box in the basement that the previous tenant left behind. Saw what looked like a reflector sticking out, and low and behold it was a couple old truck/tractor lights that look just like motorcycle lights and a box of bulbs! The best part of this apartment is really all the hidden surprises in the basement.

Thanks again!

Jason

Steve,

Would that be what I would need if I wanted to have dual filament bulbs (Running AND Turn) on the rear of my '99 RSV. :think:

If so, whatcha want for a pair?

Walter

You would still need the required wires to do running and blinkers.

All you really need is the socket inside the housing if you all ready have the housing.

Steve

You would still need the required wires to do running and blinkers.

All you really need is the socket inside the housing if you all ready have the housing.

Steve

Since you stated you had 8; I'd also be interested in a set (are they the same as on a 97 RSTD?), but are you saying yours don't have the socket and attached wires?

Thanks,

Dan

I have some bodies complete less the amber lense.

and

I have some complete turn signal with lenses

Some have the wires cut some don't

Some are right and some are left

Some are front some are rear.

They are all from a 1100 Classic but I believe they are the same on the venture the difference being the wire colors.

Don't know if they fit a 97

I also have one set of 1100 front that the mount around the fork tube.

I hope that clears up some of the mud? LOL