IGNORED

Texans!!!

Tom

Great pics!!! Looks like ya`ll had a good time!!!!

We have been having a great time over here this week, but we HAVE to go back to Houston.......we have ate so good we can't get out of the chair anymore!!!:rotf::rotf:

Tom and his Mother (Miss Lillian) have been great hosts, and we have been spoiled with BBQ ribs, cakes, and candies so bad we can't even move! (maybe Tom's trying to keep us here):stirthepot::rotf: He even took us sight seeing, and it was a great time!!! Thanks Tom, and Miss Lillian, it has been wonderful, and I will never be able to repay yall for this past week!:bighug:

We have been having a great time over here this week, but we HAVE to go back to Houston.......we have ate so good we can't get out of the chair anymore!!!:rotf::rotf:

Tom and his Mother (Miss Lillian) have been great hosts, and we have been spoiled with BBQ ribs, cakes, and candies so bad we can't even move! (maybe Tom's trying to keep us here):stirthepot::rotf: He even took us sight seeing, and it was a great time!!! Thanks Tom, and Miss Lillian, it has been wonderful, and I will never be able to repay yall for this past week!:bighug:

Lonna,It was a pleasure having you guys here...Next time brisket,chicken and Texas size pork chops with CORNBREAD and banana pudding! You and Brad have a safe trip..Got my Baby home for the next couple of days so I am a happy camper. Tom

Lonna,It was a pleasure having you guys here...Next time brisket,chicken and Texas size pork chops with CORNBREAD and banana pudding! You and Brad have a safe trip..Got my Baby home for the next couple of days so I am a happy camper. Tom

Good to hear that you got Momma home, sorry we weren't able to stay and see her...but we'll definitely come back

:thumbsup2:

Thank you for the hospitality my friend :)

Tom,

Glad you got Debbie home with you!!! Enjoy the time you have with her, and give her a :bighug:for me too! And don't forget....next time I am also making spigetti! Oh I'm already feeling full.....as I look at this cake on the counter!:rotf: I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and we will see you next year!:bighug:Thanks again for the great time we shared!