IGNORED

Will be sort of gone for the next week

Freebird

"Wisconsin Dictionary"

Hey! We resemble that remark!

Ya sure dos peoples from Sisconsin sure do talk funny dont they.

Blaze orange it the state color over there don't cha know.

Don could come back wit a accent or two or three if'n he hangs out dare to much.

On a second note, Crappie fishing is get-in underway, da ice on da lake is gett'n ticker and ice houses are starting to go up. Yippee Ki-O Ki-A ice fishing and card playing and telling lies. Great winter sport here in da Nort country.

Ya all stay safe and warm Ya here. :missingtooth:

Is he gone yet???:duck::snow2:

I tink I saw a big black limo going up 35 toward Duluth on his way to Hayward Sisconsin.

Ya know I stood on the overpass waiting to waive to Don as he passed but I am not sure he saw me with all the construction going on. They are putting in a new bridge at the North Branch exit.

So this can only mean one thing...

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! :dancefool:

Don't tell Margret.

Not completely gone, but limited access. Will check in when I can. I have to fly to Minneapolis tomorrow and then drive to the company resort near Hayward, WI for our semi-annual sales meeting. They do have WIFI there but only in the lodge, not in the cabins so I can only check in quickly once or twice a day. Will be returning very late Friday night. Hope you all have a great week and remember me while I am there getting my semi-annual attitude adjustment. :whistling:

wild hair time,ha ha,good luck,mary xmas

I tink I saw a big black limo going up 35 toward Duluth on his way to Hayward Sisconsin.

Ya know I stood on the overpass waiting to waive to Don as he passed but I am not sure he saw me with all the construction going on. They are putting in a new bridge at the North Branch exit.

So this can only mean one thing...

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! :dancefool:

Don't tell Margret.

I already know. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret