IGNORED

Will be sort of gone for the next week

Freebird

Not completely gone, but limited access. Will check in when I can. I have to fly to Minneapolis tomorrow and then drive to the company resort near Hayward, WI for our semi-annual sales meeting. They do have WIFI there but only in the lodge, not in the cabins so I can only check in quickly once or twice a day. Will be returning very late Friday night. Hope you all have a great week and remember me while I am there getting my semi-annual attitude adjustment. :whistling:

I suppose that there is no extra time in your schedule to meet up with one or more of us in Minnesota?

Actually you will have to go right by me on Hwy 35 North (North Branch exit) you will know cause they are putting in an overpass bridge at the exit. You know how to get my number or PM Me.

If you do we could meet someplace like Mall of America (MOA) or airport or?????

Oh Ya I forgot....... forget the Bermuda shorts and suntan lotion it is a balmy 5F

Edited by Bubber

Not completely gone, but limited access. Will check in when I can. I have to fly to Minneapolis tomorrow and then drive to the company resort near Hayward, WI for our semi-annual sales meeting. They do have WIFI there but only in the lodge, not in the cabins so I can only check in quickly once or twice a day. Will be returning very late Friday night. Hope you all have a great week and remember me while I am there getting my semi-annual attitude adjustment. :whistling:

"semi annual attitude adjustment"? Hell, I thought you were one of those 70's era rabble rousers....like me.:hihi:

I get an attitude adjustment daily where I'm employed......and I like it!!!!:rotfl:

Have fun up there, and don't bother with the suntan lotion......:hurts:

randy

Yeah sure....Run off onna nother Vacation and leave us here to feed on each other.

Boomer.....who's been to enuff Sales Conventions to know exactly what's being sold there:whistling:......Have fun anyhooo Don....and charge the room plus....ahem.... amenities to someone else.:rotfl:

I suppose that there is no extra time in your schedule to meet up with one or more of us in Minnesota?

Actually you will have to go right by me on Hwy 35 North (North Branch exit) you will know cause they are putting in an overpass bridge at the exit. You know how to get my number or PM Me.

If you do we could meet someplace like Mall of America (MOA) or airport or?????

Oh Ya I forgot....... forget the Bermuda shorts and suntan lotion it is a balmy 5F

I wish I could but these meetings make that impossible. They pick us up at the airport, shuttle us straight to the company resort and we are there in meetings until they shuttle us back to the airport on Friday.

Lemesee.... Sales meeting... Christmas.... There's gotta be a attitude adjustment bonus check in there somewhere.... :thumbsup2:

I WISH.

I wish I could but these meetings make that impossible. They pick us up at the airport, shuttle us straight to the company resort and we are there in meetings until they shuttle us back to the airport on Friday.

I WISH.

Down 'heer in the South that would qualify as a kidnapping. Well, at least while they are holding you hostage maybe they will give out plenty of cold beer and cheese. And don't worry... we'll be good... no worries at all. That's what my kids always told me... :group cheers::group cheers::beer::group cheers::group cheers:

I WISH.

It's for your own good Don trust me, You yust don't van't to stay in dis place too long don't cha' know! Da shuttle in an' da shuttle out is da safe'st ting an' keep ds vindows rol't up too so's ya's won't breath da too fresh air,,,you's could end'up back in Ohio wit da wonder huf "What da heck iss wrong wit me"? I tink I'm hav'in a bad dream or sump'ting weird like dat! I mite'a seen a Bubber!:snow2:

Renne

Hey Don...

I found this article to help you fit in just in case you were rusty on the Wisconsin lingo and traditions. You may need this info once you get outside of HHH airport and cross the border...:smile5:

Wisconsin Dictionary

Hey Dere! C'meer once - you gots to read dis a couple-two-tree words on how ta talk like yer from Scansin, hey. It's a humdinger! Sit down witch'er brat an' brewski n yer blaze-orange and, cripes sake, in the spirit of Bart and Vince, take a gander, ain-a-hey?

1. AIN-A-HEY: placed at the end of a profound statement; as in "isn't it?"

2. BART: a Green Bay institution who doesn't need a last name; (see"Vince").

3. BELIEVE-YOU-ME: attached to the beginning or end of a statement, makes it more credible; as in, "Really!"

4. BLAZE-ORANGE: what deer hunters and cold-weather Packers fans wear to Lambeau Field. Also a popular color for jail uniforms.

5. BORN IN A BARN?: a sarcastic question which usually means you left the door open or could not correctly differentiate between an alewife and a smelt.

6. BORROW: used in place of lend, as in, "Could youse borrow me a couple two-tree bucks, yah hey?"

7. BRAT: a sausage; a Wisconsin tailgate favorite; doesn't have anything to do with a spoiled kid.

8. BUBBLER: to the rest of the world outside Wisconsin's borders, it's known as a drinking fountain.

9. BUDGE: to merge without permission; cut in; as in "Don't you budge in line for a brat, I was here first!"

10. BY: to, near; as in "Let's go by One-Eyed Jack's" or, "She'll come by da house tonight."

11. CHEDDARHEAD: someone from Wisconsin; see, "Cheesehead."

12. CHEESEHEAD: someone from Wisconsin; see, "Cheddarhead."

13. CHEESE CURD: small pieces of fresh cheese that squeak when you bite into them

14. COMEER ONCE: a request for the presence of another Cheddarhead.

15. COUPLE-TWO-TREE more than one; as in "Delmer and I drank a couple-two-tree beers."

16. CRIPES: a Wisconsin expletive.

17. CRIPES-SAKE: a mild Wisconsin expletive.

18. CRIPES-SAKES-ALMIGHTY: a major Wisconsin expletive.

19. DA: substitute for words beginning with "TH;" as in, "Da guy over dere in da Bears shirt dere."

20. DAVENPORT: What your mom called "the sofa;" a couch.

21. FAIR-TA-MIDDLIN: Not bad or great, just "O.K."

22. FISH FRY: a Friday night dining ritual in Wisconsin.

23. FLEET FARM: A Cheddarhead's answer to Bloomingdales.

24. FROZEN TUNDRA: Lambeau Field.

25. GEEEZ!: Another Wisconsin expletive.

26. GOAHEAD: Proceed; as in, "go ahead and back up your car dere."

27. GOTS: used in place of "have;" as in, "I gots my tickets to watch da Packers play on da Frozen Tund! ra."

28. GOL-DURN: Another Wisconsin expletive.

29. HEY: placed at the beginning or end of phrases for emphasis, as in, "Hey, hows 'bout dem Packers?" or "Hows 'bout dem Packers, Hey!"

30. HOWS-BY-YOU?: a greeting; the same as, "How's everything?"

31. HUMDINGER: a beauty; as in "dat croppy youse caught up-nort is a real humdinger."

32. JOHN DEERE: a Cheddarhead's other vehicle.

33. LEAKER: (n) One who lacks the mental or physical stamina to continue partying.

34. M'WAKEE: Wisconsin's largest city; located just down the lake from T'rivers and Man'twoc.

35. N-SO?: a word inserted at the end of a statement; (sometimes pronounced as AIN-SO), used as a substitute for "isn't that right?" or "Correct?"

16. OH, YAH: Depending on emphasis, it's either used as acknowledgment(as "That's correct") or skepticism (That's bull!).

37. PERT-NEER: (sometimes pronounced "PRET-NEAR": in close proximity; just about.

38. POLKA: the national dance of Wisconsin.

39. RUBBERS: protection for your shoes; also known as "G'loshes."

40. SCANSIN: the state where Cheeseheads are from.

41. SCHMEAR: a card game; also a term used when someone gets beat in a game of Sheepshead.

42. SHEEPSHEAD: another card game.

43. SIDE-BY-EACH: used instead of "next to each other."

44. SKEETER: Wisconsin's state bird.

45. START WIT ME LAST: to forfeit your turn.

46. STOP-AND-GO LIGHTS: what everyone else refers to as traffic signals.

47. TREE: The number between two and four.

48. UN-THAW: to defrost or thaw.

49. WHERE-ABOUTS: locality; proximity; as in, "where-abouts are youse-guys from?"

50. UP NORT: where Wisconsinites go on vacation, if you're from M'wakee, upnort is anywhere outside of town - Kenosha can be Up Nort if yer from M'wakee.

51. UP-SIDE-RIGHT: right side up.

52. VINCE: the other Green Bay icon who doesn't need a last name for instant recognition; (see "Bart"). Recently, "Brett" was also added to this category.

53. WIH-SKON'-TSUN: the way you can tell the speaker is not a real Wisconsinite.

54. YAH-HEY: affirmative, but can be added reinforce request.

55. YAH-SURE-YOU-BETCHA: yes, you are correct.