IGNORED

I Got Published!!!

bongobobny

What is that white stuff all over every thing??? The sky has turned dark grey here and things have gotten wet over last couple of weeks... I think his was called rain. I wish it would go away it gets the bike durty when I ride and it is cold and makes the roads slippery. Confused Rod in sunny or damp San Diego

Uhhhh, thanks Eck, I think...

Bob,

I remember a day when my dad pushed me out thier bedroom window at 3:30 in the morning and made me go up on the roof and shovel all the snow off the house so the roof would not cave in, and then I had to shovel the dang drive way out so my dad could get out to go to work. Then I had to go to school..I dont remember School ever being closed because of the weather.

I dont know how many times I shoveled the house roof off but it seemed like two or three times a week all winter long.

:fiddle:

Bob,

I remember a day when my dad pushed me out thier bedroom window at 3:30 in the morning and made me go up on the roof and shovel all the snow off the house so the roof would not cave in, and then I had to shovel the dang drive way out so my dad could get out to go to work. Then I had to go to school..I dont remember School ever being closed because of the weather.

I dont know how many times I shoveled the house roof off but it seemed like two or three times a week all winter long.

:fiddle:

In Alabama?

HEY...NOT FAIR. OK....let's start a new tradition. It will be call a "NO RIDE SYMPATHY DAY" and will be dedicated to of of us who are stuck in the nasty northern winter areas. NOBODY will be allowed to ride on the "NO RIDE SYMPATHY DAY". :rasberry:

Ill go along with that.....hmmmm, 79 on Monday....whoops, sorry boss!!! I take it back..:smile5:

HEY...NOT FAIR. OK....let's start a new tradition. It will be call a "NO RIDE SYMPATHY DAY" and will be dedicated to of of us who are stuck in the nasty northern winter areas. NOBODY will be allowed to ride on the "NO RIDE SYMPATHY DAY". :rasberry:

I think we should make that a " NO RIDE SMPATHY 4 MONTHS"...YEAH..thats the ticket..a no ride sympathy 4 months...yeah...Great idea boss !!!:whistling::ICgrin: