IGNORED

Annie how's the weather down under

footsie

doin' real fine, thanks Footsie :thumbsup2:

the weather here is just starting to get hotter. Going on a toy run on the weekend and think I'm gonna fry!! 37C (106F??)

But it's for the kid's :clap2:Have one for B.A.C.A. the weekend after, so hope it's cooler :bowdown:

hope all is good with you and yours??

Every things good up here, temps getting cooler, expecting to have some days below

32 F before long, allready some s--w in North Ga and Tenn, which is good, Karren is ready to do some Snowskiing.

We also have a toy run this weekend I think, I will have to check so much going on this time of year. I can not keep with where I am supposed to be.

Have a great time on your run.

gregg

It's been 43 every day for the last five in Outback Queensland (Longreach, Winton, Windorah, Charleville). Can't believe I have to leave Monday to return to 32 degrees in Arkansas.

Annie, sorry we missed you in WA. Spent all of our time in Northam with only one day in Fremantle to see the new Marine Museum.

Currently we are in a converted railway car in a WWII munitions dump where the bunkers are converted into cabins. Would you believe the place is named Possum Park? Located 20km out of Miles, Queensland.

Lynn