IGNORED

Why?

mraf

Oh I like How's Come? I think we should go with that one. It's kinda different, actually way different then Why. But then again I'm not really the one WHO makes these decisions. Why I have no idea but then again I didn't start this either.

Dan it's ok sometimes that little light goes on but it'll go off again. Just sit back and wait for it.

Margaret

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I like How's Come? I think we should go with that one. It's kinda different, actually way different then Why. But then again I'm not really the one WHO makes these decisions. Why I have no idea but then again I didn't start this either.

Dan it's ok sometimes that little light goes on but it'll go off again. Just sit back and wait for it.

Margaret

I like "HOW'S COME", it's much easier to deal with than "HOW's WHY", "HOW's THAT/THIS" or "WHY FOR"? Like, "Why for you said that, how come"? (POGO) I'd have to spend too much time with "Do you want me to answer the "WHY FOR" or the "HOW COME" and if so "WHEN"? I don't have that much time.

"HOW'S COME" may also activate inactive others to participate (egad!) since it appears plural and challenges the "more inept" (an oxymoron) ( again, I sometimes crack myself up!)

My little light is flickering! "HOW'S COME"?

Renne :doh:

I get asked "why?" alot of times. I usually say its because I said so....... :confused24:

"Why" is the question .....................

"Because" ("Cause" for us southern folk)is the answer................

I was awaiting someone to read my mind !!!!!!!!

Way to go Skid ----------------------------!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

BEER30

What what? Or is it better if I write it as What squared?

Margaret

YEP! "WHAT's" left, always, That way you can get back to where you started from. "Yur left,yur left,yur left, yur left,,,,,,see right back where ya started from!

Renne

Are you sayin' ya don't know when ya "loaded"????

HOW COME????:confused24::confused24:

Think it was yestaday! Can't r'member if I'm here 'er not home, I think,,,,'er maybe I'm not and am ! CRS is sett'in in and I dunno "WHY",, I waz ok till I put the RSV away now I, I ,I, "YIKES" I just looked in the mirror....yep.....I'm here !

iss me w/ dat little red spot on me forehead!

Renne