Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh never read this thread on a full bladder or with a full mouth of whatever you've been drinking. That can be messy too. Why? I guess you can figure that one out.

Margaret

I know WHY!!! And the Warden wants to know WHY in the world I would do something like that???WHY??

WHY?? And thats all i got this morning... Gotta find coffee. I get in trouble if I talk before coffee.

WHY??

Why? For What? Which reason, cause or purpose? What unnamed goal?

In abstract, Why? is the process of adapting to the business of existing. It's the searching for something clearly unreachable, with hopes of finding small significance along the way. It's the attempt to understand what's really going on by observing, neither by telescope or microscope, but the naked eye, the intimate details in the most mundane of life's happenings. It's the need to describe the gist of the feeling of the tiniest modicum of the Great Universal Unutterable Joke we are all always not laughing at- excect when we are. Why? is the living out of the setup of that old gag over and over, until we finally reach a punch-line. Or we die and we don't.

What?

Renne:snow2:

"Z" has nothing to do with WHY? Somebody isn't paying attention :whistling:Ok I know there's no actual real pattern to this thread sort of. Why is the common theme, what is a sub theme along with How come, When, Where and any other question you can come up with.

Hope this helps.

Now on to our WHY?

Margaret

i should have prefaced my "Z" with "i digress". in terms of the natural progression of the English alphabet, "Z" is relevant. and i noticed another member understood my gist. so in the interest of not diverting this 'why' thread....i respectfully retract my "Z" in hopes of smoothing ruffled feathers. in this instance, thinking outside the "why" box isn't well received :-( ------ i will now return to my corner and behave.

"Z" has nothing to do with WHY? Somebody isn't paying attention :whistling:Ok I know there's no actual real pattern to this thread sort of. Why is the common theme, what is a sub theme along with How come, When, Where and any other question you can come up with.

Hope this helps.

Now on to our WHY?

Margaret