Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So WHY are U not having a squirrel stew M & E?

WHY else would you do all that typing? WHY?

I would but, I just didn't know how many would be interested in squirrel stew.

The answer to your WHY question is embedded in my earlier post.....

I'm easily bored to tears...

and I am back at work.

Oh now we is all in trouble,, wasting all our time in this discussion,,,, Mother showed up!!! You just know that this whole thing is not going to go over well. Are your chores done???? Why are you all sitting around???? Nothing to do???? here I give you.............

Hey Puc,

I love it. That song reminds me of me, My son would agree.

During my recent Dr. induced staycation, the TV cable went out and all of my favorite channels disappeared. Being easily bored to tears. I put in a service request to the cable company and upon the serviceman's inspection he determined that the .... SQUIRRELS had gnawed the service drop... AGAIN :bang head::bang head::bang head:

They have also been getting in the attic, chewing up whatever they can find and getting into the walls building nest. :bang head::bang head::bang head:You need to understand that my yard is infested with about a million of those little (FTTRB's) (fuzzy tailed, tree rat b@st@rds)

To make a short story longer, :backinmyday:I went out and purchased a Daisy 880 to assist in my resolution plan. Not being that adapt at lobbing BB's down the yard and being effective. I established some well conceived ambush points out of the bathroom, kitchen and bedroom windows. Placed bait at specific spots at the range the scope is dialed in on. Then started my mission. The total annihilation of all squirrels from my yard.

Now, before all of the animal activist chime in, let me point out the following points:

1. I never made secret of the fact that I am a licensed ethical hunter.

2. It is small game season here and there is a daily limit of 12 per day for squirrels.

3. And as far as I can determine there are no "Fair Chase" laws where squirrels are concerned. At least in this state. My YUPPIE neighbors may not agree.

Several times, while on staycation, my son came home from work to witness me running from window to window, with a demonic demeanor, wildly pumping the action and keeping tally on the dry erase board on the refrigerator.

It is probably a good thing the Dr. released me to go back to work.... For the SQUIRRELS

So, last week my son started singing this song,

:whistling:"who's the man with the loaded gun - got those SQUIRRELS on the run - going crazy just for fun - Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad...":whistling:

Why, I don't know why.

I cannot read all this...Why u ask because my time is limited by the time I can sit in this chair and I've reached my limit.....WHY has this happen?:confused24:

Hey Puc,

I love it. That song reminds me of me, My son would agree.

During my recent Dr. induced staycation, the TV cable went out and all of my favorite channels disappeared. Being easily bored to tears. I put in a service request to the cable company and upon the serviceman's inspection he determined that the .... SQUIRRELS had gnawed the service drop... AGAIN :bang head::bang head::bang head:

They have also been getting in the attic, chewing up whatever they can find and getting into the walls building nest. :bang head::bang head::bang head:You need to understand that my yard is infested with about a million of those little (FTTRB's) (fuzzy tailed, tree rat b@st@rds)

To make a short story longer, :backinmyday:I went out and purchased a Daisy 880 to assist in my resolution plan. Not being that adapt at lobbing BB's down the yard and being effective. I established some well conceived ambush points out of the bathroom, kitchen and bedroom windows. Placed bait at specific spots at the range the scope is dialed in on. Then started my mission. The total annihilation of all squirrels from my yard.

Now, before all of the animal activist chime in, let me point out the following points:

1. I never made secret of the fact that I am a licensed ethical hunter.

2. It is small game season here and there is a daily limit of 12 per day for squirrels.

3. And as far as I can determine there are no "Fair Chase" laws where squirrels are concerned. At least in this state. My YUPPIE neighbors may not agree.

Several times, while on staycation, my son came home from work to witness me running from window to window, with a demonic demeanor, wildly pumping the action and keeping tally on the dry erase board on the refrigerator.

It is probably a good thing the Dr. released me to go back to work.... For the SQUIRRELS

So, last week my son started singing this song,

:whistling:"who's the man with the loaded gun - got those SQUIRRELS on the run - going crazy just for fun - Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad...":whistling:

Why, I don't know why.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: - GOOD READ BOB!!!

Neighbors watchin with an evil stare:no-no-no:,,, why - Psycho Dad dont even care:fiddle:,,, tasty squirrel meat everywhere:cool10:,,,, Pyscho Dad:hihi:,,, Pyscho Dad:hihi:

Fry em up in a cast iron pan:witch_brew:,, we'll gobble em down as fast as we can:fatsmiley:,, Bob put a dent in the ol squirrel clan:thumbsup:,, Pyscho Dad:hihi:,, Pyscho Dad :hihi:

Wye not :confused24:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: - GOOD READ BOB!!!

Neighbors watchin with an evil stare:no-no-no:,,, why - Psycho Dad dont even care:fiddle:,,, tasty squirrel meat everywhere:cool10:,,,, Pyscho Dad:hihi:,,, Pyscho Dad:hihi:

Fry em up in a cast iron pan:witch_brew:,, we'll gobble em down as fast as we can:fatsmiley:,, Bob put a dent in the ol squirrel clan:thumbsup:,, Pyscho Dad:hihi:,, Pyscho Dad :hihi:

Wye not :confused24:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I think this calls for a new thread

Another person with a 30 second attention span heard from.:stickpoke: I think they call that ADD don't they?:confused24:

Yes you are right but what is ADD is that like math which I flunked and why would I want to remember math anyway? Naught plus naught=Naught...:doh:

Soooo,,, if a guy had two naughts and did nuttin with em would he still have two naughts or not,,, why are you guys trying to lose me here...

Why? Because it's easy.. But only you can answer the real "why" to this imposing question.:rotf: