Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The real question, WHY did Mraf start this thread in the first place???

Why that is a good question. As it has been said before many times "WHY" NOT! If nothing constructive ever comes from the discussion of the merits of "WHY". Then you can not argue that the question "WHY" has been entertaining if nothing else. Who knows, maybe if this thread lives until eternity the question "WHY" will someday have a annotation beside it stating "Reference Ventureriders . Org" and anyone who has debated the meaning of "WHY' will have their own place in Infamy.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Now if you believe that BS then "WHY".:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

and I never left,,,,,,, WHY?? and why is Annie smarter than me for taking a break, and why did Dan come back, and why do I not care if my name goes down in infamy with my buddies, and why do I still like Toyota's, and why DOES Mama like to use lil fonts,,, and why why why why WHY do I wish Freebird would have gotten the 1,000th post and put an end to our misery,,,, why is it all Don's fault,,,,, why not.......

Edited by cowpuc
cause I put 10000 instead of 1000,, funny how much difference 1 little 0 can make!!

and I never left,,,,,,, WHY?? and why is Annie smarter than me for taking a break, and why did Dan come back, and why do I not care if my name goes down in infamy with my buddies, and why do I still like Toyota's, and why DOES Mama like to use lil fonts,,, and why why why why WHY do I wish Freebird would have gotten the 1,000th post and put an end to our misery,,,, why is it all Don's fault,,,,, why not.......

Geez that's a lot of WHYS!!!!!!!!!! WHY???:confused24:

Ok I understand where your coming from but why such a stand? Why?:puzzled:

:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

Why me no haveum :225:in many moon? Why me ugly? Why me have Pre Motorcycle Syndrome?

:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2:

Why me no haveum :225:in many moon? Why me ugly? Why me have Pre Motorcycle Syndrome?

WHY is that White crap falling out there?? WHY??

Why that is a good question. As it has been said before many times "WHY" NOT! If nothing constructive ever comes from the discussion of the merits of "WHY". Then you can not argue that the question "WHY" has been entertaining if nothing else. Who knows, maybe if this thread lives until eternity the question "WHY" will someday have a annotation beside it stating "Reference Ventureriders . Org" and anyone who has debated the meaning of "WHY' will have their own place in Infamy.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Now if you believe that BS then "WHY".:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::D

Sounds right to me.:doh:

and why has this Cabin fever got me singing Al Bundys favorite song,,,, who's the man with the loaded gun - got those cats on the run - goin crazy just for fun - Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad...
Hey Puc,

I love it. That song reminds me of me, My son would agree.

During my recent Dr. induced staycation, the TV cable went out and all of my favorite channels disappeared. Being easily bored to tears. I put in a service request to the cable company and upon the serviceman's inspection he determined that the .... SQUIRRELS had gnawed the service drop... AGAIN :bang head::bang head::bang head:

They have also been getting in the attic, chewing up whatever they can find and getting into the walls building nest. :bang head::bang head::bang head:You need to understand that my yard is infested with about a million of those little (FTTRB's) (fuzzy tailed, tree rat b@st@rds)

To make a short story longer, :backinmyday:I went out and purchased a Daisy 880 to assist in my resolution plan. Not being that adapt at lobbing BB's down the yard and being effective. I established some well conceived ambush points out of the bathroom, kitchen and bedroom windows. Placed bait at specific spots at the range the scope is dialed in on. Then started my mission. The total annihilation of all squirrels from my yard.

Now, before all of the animal activist chime in, let me point out the following points:

1. I never made secret of the fact that I am a licensed ethical hunter.

2. It is small game season here and there is a daily limit of 12 per day for squirrels.

3. And as far as I can determine there are no "Fair Chase" laws where squirrels are concerned. At least in this state. My YUPPIE neighbors may not agree.

Several times, while on staycation, my son came home from work to witness me running from window to window, with a demonic demeanor, wildly pumping the action and keeping tally on the dry erase board on the refrigerator.

It is probably a good thing the Dr. released me to go back to work.... For the SQUIRRELS

So, last week my son started singing this song,

:whistling:"who's the man with the loaded gun - got those SQUIRRELS on the run - going crazy just for fun - Psycho Dad, Psycho Dad...":whistling:

Why, I don't know why.

Edited by Dragonslayer