mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Six more weeks of winter.... :doh:

Is that all? Party, party, party! I thought we were stuck in a perpetual Winter scenario for ever. :crying:

Or should have I ask why only 6 more weeks?

Life is tough, things are hard, here's your f'en Winter card. :rotf::doh:

WHY?......... Why me?

I have got the answer to the question "WHY?" I know the answer........ I have thought about this for a long time, (Actually about 2 minutes).

Let me know if you want to know.

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=81912&stc=1&d=1391564209

Dan shouldn't you ask what? I know why, and I am sure you want to know why.

Yama Mama

He doesnt have to ask what Mama,, he knows its a 2nd Gen owner peaking over a guard rail watching the 1st Gens scream by,, :rotf::rotf:terrible situation - look at his eyes - poor guys scared to death to even try to pull out...:stirthepot:

WHY?

the book came out in 2009, titled "Start with Why"... enhances the story of WHY S*** Happens to you and not everyone else.:doh:

I guess he Reid the book:thumbsup2:

I steppen in s*** a few times but still dont know why...

I have got the answer to the question "WHY?" I know the answer........ I have thought about this for a long time, (Actually about 2 minutes).

Let me know if you want to know.

Yama Mamaattachment.php?attachmentid=81912&stc=1&d=1391564209

I told my children.....?Why?... Because I said so and I,m bigger than you and I feed you. That's why.

Wait!! I have the answer!!!

To get to the other side...

FINALLY!!!!!!

THANK YOU BONGO!!

This thread was causing me to have nightmares,, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep - just pace pace pace.. Sought care, got put on heavy doses of valium. Lost job, wife left me, dog went to live with neighbor... Anywayyy, wish I would have never clicked on this horror of a merry go round and glad its finally over!!!!!

I dont know why ya did it but it sure helped me,, man I feel better.. Ya know,,,, now that I think about it,, I cant help but wonder why.....

FINALLY!!!!!!

THANK YOU BONGO!!

This thread was causing me to have nightmares,, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep - just pace pace pace.. Sought care, got put on heavy doses of valium. Lost job, wife left me, dog went to live with neighbor... Anywayyy, wish I would have never clicked on this horror of a merry go round and glad its finally over!!!!!

I dont know why ya did it but it sure helped me,, man I feel better.. Ya know,,,, now that I think about it,, I cant help but wonder why.....

Hold on a minute, I'm not sure the question has been answered. There is still so much left unknown and enquiring minds do want to know.

This thread was causing me to have nightmares,, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep - just pace pace pace.. Sought care, got put on heavy doses of valium. Lost job, wife left me, dog went to live with neighbor...

I have a cure for that! Just listen to Country Western music played backwards...

Why do you think that the question is answered? WHY! WHY! WHY!

When?... yes I agree, that "when" is answerable, but why is still a mystery to the rest of the free and thinking world.

Is it fair to focus on when? When why is such a bigger issue to the majority of the population of the earth.

It is a conundrum isn't it?

A spinning vortex of unimaginable proportions spinning at the speed of light confounding the brightest and smartest of humankind.

Either that or some kind of puzzle. :whistling:

:doh:

Bubber