Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Down deeeeeeeep, I believe it's a subliminal control issue buried in the childhood psyche that springs forth at opportune times to quell the inner child curiosity that lacked adult attention necessary at a critical stage of development resulting in a relentless curiosity to satisfy the fears of rejection relating to acceptance of the idiom of "IS"....as in "it is what it is!

Renne........... :think::nanner:

WHY? did you choose to eat a Dick-John-Harry??

(dictionary) Why, Why, Why?????????????

Guest Ken8143
Are you all waiting for:

W...winter

H... has

Y....yielded (finally)

SO................ let's ride!!:sign yeah that:

FINALLY! The answer. Now can we stop? NOBODY please say why.

You is living in the wrong part of the planet...WHY?

"Ah Yes" but,,,spring awaiteth to sprong as with it commeth warm glow sound of dawn and once hence again beginneth rally of sweet aroma nostril myrrh fume of cylinder digestion release! Full color splash dash as if on wing, low blur, passing sound of rumble pipes echo surrounding woodlands slumber while all creatures awe in wonder as all the while "They" sleep,,,,,,,,,,,,Down Under!.................

Renne...............:clap2:

"Ah Yes" but,,,spring awaiteth to sprong as with it commeth warm glow sound of dawn and once hence again beginneth rally of sweet aroma nostril myrrh fume of cylinder digestion release! Full color splash dash as if on wing, low blur, passing sound of rumble pipes echo surrounding woodlands slumber while all creatures awe in wonder as all the while "They" sleep,,,,,,,,,,,,Down Under!.................

Renne...............:clap2:

Pardon!!!! can't underthtand you when you thpeak with a lithp :yikes::think::think:

Yeah, okay, okay... I know what comes next...

WHY? (that saved you a post)

Pardon!!!! can't underthtand you when you thpeak with a lithp :yikes::think::think:

Yeah, okay, okay... I know what comes next...

WHY? (that saved you a post)

Tis' not wither I "WHY" for saving, tis' that I do for shameful lust!

I "WHY" at nod of "NO" and sultry smile lead; "WHY" I must reflect "WHY" ......indeed...

Renne...............

Tis' not wither I "WHY" for saving, tis' that I do for shameful lust!

I "WHY" at nod of "NO" and sultry smile lead; "WHY" I must reflect "WHY" ......indeed...

Renne...............

Okay, who is available to go over and slap Renne "upside the head"??:think: I think his brain is stuck

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Okay, who is available to go over and slap Renne "upside the head"??:think: I think his brain is stuck

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

"WHY" thought clatter stuck?,,, Nay!,,, Tis' winter's frigid fault line jam like ice a fathom thick! Tis' rigid stem of finger froze in "Ah, but wait a tick" as thought suspended animation struggles to emerge too late,,,,, I forget!,,,,,,,,,, "WHY"? :fiddle: