Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"WHY" ? Maybe you are!

Maybe but I doubt it.

"WHY" do you think we may be?

Because you publicly respond to the question "Why?"

"WHY" are you new?

Because I refuse to grow "old"

"WHY" sailing or flying, is that something like "riding"?

Windrush

'WHY"?

I am getting the idea that you already know.

Renne............:cool17:

I don't have any idea WHY but I think you are going to fit right in here....WHY????

And WHYwould anybody want to???WHY???:snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::confused24::confused24:

WHY would you want it to end???

WHY when it is only Feb 1- er 2 or is it 3

WHY???

Why wouldn't you want it to end? Is there something else that needs to be said that hasn't? If there is then WHEN are we going to hear it?

Why wouldn't you want it to end? Is there something else that needs to be said that hasn't? If there is then WHEN are we going to hear it?

Me too! I've been wondering "WHY" we haven't heard the last "WHY" we haven't heard! I'm afraid there is no last 'WHY" and this is all a ploy by Dan to keep us nuts!

Renne............:confused24::confused24::confused24::confused24:

Me too! I've been wondering "WHY" we haven't heard the last "WHY" we haven't heard! I'm afraid there is no last 'WHY" and this is all a ploy by Dan to keep us nuts!

Renne............:confused24::confused24::confused24::confused24:

WHY would I want to do that???

I don't know WHY!!!

WHY!!!

Down deeeeeeeep, I believe it's a subliminal control issue buried in the childhood psyche that springs forth at opportune times to quell the inner child curiosity that lacked adult attention necessary at a critical stage of development resulting in a relentless curiosity to satisfy the fears of rejection relating to acceptance of the idiom of "IS"....as in "it is what it is!

Renne........... :think::nanner:

Down deeeeeeeep, I believe it's a subliminal control issue buried in the childhood psyche that springs forth at opportune times to quell the inner child curiosity that lacked adult attention necessary at a critical stage of development resulting in a relentless curiosity to satisfy the fears of rejection relating to acceptance of the idiom of "IS"....as in "it is what it is!

Renne........... :think::nanner:

HUH?????????or better yet WHY????