Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because in the midddle of the night you really want to knowWHY??

Thanks!,,,,now I got sump'thin else to "why" about @ 3am! Say, can I trade my "why" for somp'thin less stressful? What'cha got? Mine's worth quite a lot, I've had it a long time, probly an antique, been check'in on "e"bay and average is about "HOW" but I think maybe more like a "WHO" or two maybe would be nice. I see Craig's list don't care much, most will trade for "WHERE" but I don't wanna go there. I have one real early "WHY", it's faded a bit, edges slightly worn but still works smooth.

Renne....Who wonders,,,"Why is a mouse when he bites"? :puzzled:

this better be good bubber! An iff'in it ain't, lemmeno if i can help...

Renne

Ya I know when I was unemployed I had all kinds of time to fool around on here now that I am working I got no time at all. and it is too cold to do much of anything.and I HATE WINTER, I may have mentioned that before.

Ya want to help? Send heat!

Ya I know when I was unemployed I had all kinds of time to fool around on here now that I am working I got no time at all. and it is too cold to do much of anything.and I HATE WINTER, I may have mentioned that before.

Ya want to help? Send heat!

No heat, Cookie needs it all,, BUT,,,,,I still have some of that cheese to go with your WHINE!,,,,,:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

WHYwould anyone want to work??WHY????:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Key word there Dan WANT! Who would want to? It's that dang eating regular thing that screws up my fun time. It ain't like I am wasting away or nothing. I am fluffy or shall I say big boned? :255: LMAO BIGGER BONED THAN RENNE (:>

ARE we all trying to figure out "WHY" it's STILL January? ,,,,January seems seems so SLOW,,,,not like June, July,,even Aug!!!! "WHY"?,,, "WHY" is it still January?

Renne :icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question !