IGNORED

Why?

mraf

I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, If I should return before I get back, "PLEASE" tell me to wait!

Our server "down" over 40hr! I missed much! oh "WHY"? (naaaa I checked I'm still as lost as the rest of you)

Renne,,,,,:snow2:(surviving 20 below this morning)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Ken8143

You know this thread is really about nothing, but Seinfeld was on TV for a long time with the same sort of idea.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong. This thread is about Why. Haven't you caught on to that yet???:scared:

Ok Bubber, who or what showed you why and when?

Yama Mama

I what I ment to say was someone showed me HOW. but I found out Why when I learned HOW. When I learned Why then the how didn't matter as much. I hope that clears that up?

So now WHAT!

OH dang here we go again. :yikes:

Warden tried to show me WHY once. I keep going back for lessons but I still don't know

WHY???

I am a slow learner too. But the teacher just thinks I am a dummy! I don't know WHY! :missingtooth:

I keep asking her can ya show me that one more time.:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Slow to learn but quick to pick up on the tricks of the trade.

Bubber

:bluesbrother:

Or like BOOMER who is just. S.....L....O...W

That ought to pucker him up!

"WHY"? on the coldest day of the year so far,,,does the thermostat go out on the car? "WHY" was I smart enough (?) to re-set my art studio/shop for such an emergency in Oct? "WHY" couldn't the thermostat go out then? WHY?????? "WHO" woudd'a thunk it would wait for Jan 3rd,,,20 below hummmmmmmmmm!!! maybe a 2010 tax writeoff.....( ? ) Woudd'a rather had to change it in OCT!

Renne,,,,,,,alway's wondering "WHY"? :doh:

"WHY"? on the coldest day of the year so far,,,does the thermostat go out on the car? "WHY" was I smart enough (?) to re-set my art studio/shop for such an emergency in Oct? "WHY" couldn't the thermostat go out then? WHY?????? "WHO" woudd'a thunk it would wait for Jan 3rd,,,20 below hummmmmmmmmm!!! maybe a 2010 tax writeoff.....( ? ) Woudd'a rather had to change it in OCT!

Renne,,,,,,,alway's wondering "WHY"? :doh:

YA WHO would of thunk it! Evidently not you Mr Renne! Good luck with That!

I asked my Mama why, once. She said because I said so and that was good enough for me......:buttkick:

My addition to your post was "why" for me. Coundn't win. Love my momma though!

WHY:bighug::amen: :D

I am a slow learner too. But the teacher just thinks I am a dummy! I don't know WHY! :missingtooth:

I keep asking her can ya show me that one more time.:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Slow to learn but quick to pick up on the tricks of the trade.

Bubber

:bluesbrother:

Or like BOOMER who is just. S.....L....O...W

That ought to pucker him up!

Bubber....Don't git me riled enuff to come over there.....:crackup:

Boomer....who sez he can put a whuppin on you jest like you wuz a step-child.:stickpoke::crackup:

Bubber....Don't git me riled enuff to come over there.....:crackup:

Boomer....who sez he can put a whuppin on you jest like you wuz a step-child.:stickpoke::crackup:

Folks,,,get in line!!!Tickets go on sale soon for da WWWVRO "SMACKDOWN" of da century!!! Folks, yur not gonna want to miss dis one! BIG BIGGIE BOOMER vs. BUBBA DA BUBBER !!!!! YA! Josh'in n' pot stirr'in is about to begin wit insult sling'in and name call'in (PG13) from da far reaches of frigid Canetikut across great waters to da Minisoda' tundra! You's can watch da sling'in like it's dem nort'thrn lites in da sky all alit wit "ZINGERS" pass'in over like shoot'in stars n' space junk! Yep,,"Bubba Da' Bubber" Might be "SLOW" but he's,,,well,,,,"SLOW"! Annahhoo,,,,it's da "MAIN EVENT" comm'in soon to your "PUTER"!

Renne,,,,,,,,,,:witch_brew: