Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's obvious that I know "WHY" , But I can't tell you. "Why" might you ask ? "Why" is it that I'll tell you "WHY" .

"Why" .....is because your my friends , so I will only tell you part of the reason "Why" . "Why" .....I have a simple answer for you, "your not only my friends and but my second Family" ......Again I wonder "WHY" sometimes . But hey , that's life . Therefore the reason "WHY" ponders on the minds of the "Why-ners". So if your still in dis-belief , you "Why-ners" need to seek further in depth as to the reason , "WHY".

So are you still with me , or have you became "Why-nots" . So you may not now understand "Why-nots" , It's not that hard to understand Why-not "this" or "that" . Didn't your Mother ever explain to you as a child? So your all grown up now and still cannot understand "Why". And for you silly people whom think "WHY" is spelled with the letters W , H , and Y , your right . But can you explain "WHY"? . Well your still not as smart as we think you are and don't ask us "WHY" either. It just works that way and that is what I'm telling you "WHY" .

Ok , don't get upset at this point because your blood pressure is getting high . "Why" might you be asking that ? It's because your still reading this and that's "Why"! So the smart ones may have already seen the clues I have secretly mentioned in this gibberish as to the answer "Why".......... Any guesses yet ?

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Well looks as if your still reading this , and you haven't figured out "Why" . And may I ask if you are jumping up and down screaming "WHY , WHY ,Why...etc...."

Until you figure this out on your own or with the help of other and finally come to the conclusion as to "WHY" you cannot come to the conclusion as to "Why you haven't figured out what "WHY" is" , then I suggest you look for the latest edition of "WHY for DUMMIES" . You can obtain them some "Where" at some "PLACE" .

P.S. "WHY"plural is not "WISE" ....get that ! :nanner:

BEER30

This posting is here by closed for postings due to the fact that is has run it's course and it no longer valid. Please refrain for any further participation and find some other fine postings to participate in.

The management

NO MORE "WHY" FOR YOU !

Thank you very much.

Soup Nazi

Guest Ken8143
This posting is here by closed for postings due to the fact that is has run it's course and it no longer valid. Please refrain for any further participation and find some other fine postings to participate in.

The management

Says who?

this posting is here by closed for postings due to the fact that is has run it's course and it no longer valid. Please refrain for any further participation and find some other fine postings to participate in.

The management

no more "why" for you !

thank you very much.

Soup nazi

why????why???

why??? why?? why??? why??

The management

NO MORE "WHY" FOR YOU !

Thank you very much.

Soup Nazi

Geez, I have a coupla days off for Chrissy and this thread has been high-jacked by the "Soup Nazi" :yikes::yikes::yikes: Go dunk your bread and leave this thread to cavort along with us "fruitcakes" :rasberry::rasberry:

WHY? -- 'cause fruitcake is better than soup, so there!!!!:whistling:

I like fruitcake,

fruitcake I like,

I really like fruitcake

While riding my bike.

I like fruitcake

For snacks,

Even dinner!

I even save crumbs

To make time go by quicker.

I really like Fruitcakes,

Fruitcakes I like;

They seem to smiling

While riding their bikes;

I've seen them fruit here'

I've seen them fruit there;

Fruitcake and Fruitcakes

Most everywhere.

I once saw a Fruitcake

Burst on the scene,

Ordered a fruitcake blizzard

At my Dairy Queen;

Fruitcake Fruitcakes,

When gathered together,

Make life much richer,

Make life An.....................................

(here ya go!)

(ad) "VENTURE"

I really like fruitcake,

Fruitcake I like

Fruitcakes and fruitcake

While riding my bike.

And.........I know..........."WHY" (don't you?)

Renne :snow2:

I think I found a real fruitcake two posts back! LOL :missingtooth:

But now you are asking yourself WHY.

Why is plain to see.

at least it is plain to me.

If you can't find out why.

please don't be asking me.

Author unknown to protect the guilty

Please read thee above if you have to "P"