Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Folks we better do a lot of post and quick Aussie Annie is sleeping in the lower hemisphere and on the other side of the globe, we better get busy. You know how she just likes to post and doesn't have a great deal to say just Bla BLa Bla.

No really ............................................................

LOL Sorry Annie just lost what was left of my mind there for a while. :crying: :ignore:

I opened my mouth and I guess it all leaked out, didn't take long did it? LOL

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Bubber

I just found a couple of my marbles! (in the snow).. I don't know "WHY" it took me so long to figure this out! Now I see it all, "WHY" is a conspiracy by all "YOUSE" fair weather and southern hemisphere'ers to poke fun at us stuck in the SNOW! "WHY" didn't I see this coming? What a "DIP"! Here I been play'n along so innocent while "YOUSE" been jes guffaw'in an snicker'n cause our scoots are all wrapped in heating blankets an the only thing we get to do is wonder what we can do to make em "purdy" for spring! I bet'cha all them shiney wind deflectors an lift kits an muffler clamps and pass'in light lower bkt's and seat mods and fancy doo-dad LED lights an' stuff is all from "YOUSE" warm folks! YA, jes' so's "YOUS" can git more gas money to ride and rub it in! RIGHT?

Renne:bang head:

Hey I'm in NY at the moment and waiting for the snow. Still none on Staten Island. Why I don't know the radar says we're getting snow but none is hitting the ground. Guess we should ask the weather folks WHY?

Margaret

Hey I'm in NY at the moment and waiting for the snow. Still none on Staten Island. Why I don't know the radar says we're getting snow but none is hitting the ground. Guess we should ask the weather folks WHY?

Margaret

WHY?? Because its all south of you right now but headed your way!!!Find someplace to hide for a while Mini!! We got over a foot!! My connection has been down for about 20 hrs. Only thing I lost this time. I just sat back and watched it. WHY?? I don't have to go to work!!!

Mini ! For goodness sake, "WHY" are you in N.Y. "waiting" for the snow? Have you not seen snow before? If not "WHY"? Are you inside or outside watching for it's appearance? If outside, "WHY"? If you have not seen snow before maybe that's "WHY" you don't see it hitting the ground! If it's dark you won't see it, you won't hear it as it makes no noise when it "HITS" the ground either. It's very sneeky, very quiet, it creeps in and if it does it at night, you'll wake and not know where you are cause it's covered up all landmarks and you'll be lost.. I hope your inside! I know these things, I live in Minnesota, got here in "82" and been lost here since!

Renne :snow2:

Guest Ken8143
Hey Folks we better do a lot of post and quick Aussie Annie is sleeping in the lower hemisphere and on the other side of the globe, we better get busy. You know how she just likes to post and doesn't have a great deal to say just Bla BLa Bla.

Bubber

Now Bubber. :puzzled: would you up and say a thing like that. You are in for it now and when Aussie Annie gets you :255: dont come :95: to me :173:. Man you are in for a lot of punishment :pushups:! Your :2133: won't be able to save your :moon: on this one.

Go for it girl:clap2:. Make him :bawling:

Now Bubber. :puzzled: would you up and say a thing like that. You are in for it now and when Aussie Annie gets you :255: dont come :95: to me :173:. Man you are in for a lot of punishment :pushups:! Your :2133: won't be able to save your :moon: on this one.

Didn't you read this part?

"I opened my mouth and I guess it all leaked out, didn't take long did it?"

I am running and hiding now! Gotta go!

I am moving to the east coast, who would ever look for me there beside there are lots of snow banks to hide in there. :missingtooth:

nuff of this nonsence, go fix something !!!! Thats what snow days are for

I have nothing left to "FIX"...."WHY"? because I've fixed everything to the point I now need to bust things just so's I got something to fix.....Even think'in of take'in in things to fix from friends, maybe new things to bust up,,,then fix..."WHY"? cuz my scoot is under wraps and it's "SNOWING"! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Renne :snow:

No really ............................................................

LOL Sorry Annie just lost what was left of my mind there for a while. :crying: :ignore:

I opened my mouth and I guess it all leaked out, didn't take long did it? LOL

:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Bubber

And......"BITE YOUR BUM BUBBER"

:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

It's okay Ken, I get to ride:15_9_28[1]: while Bubber has to work now :bang head::bang head: so Bubber here's one for you :stickinouttounge::stirthepot:

Ya see! I am gone one day and Annie has four posts in a row.

Some of us have to work Annie LOL (for a change).

First day yesterday and I had to take on line safety training on Hazmat. I got through it but it was tuff.

See ya all in the funny papers.

Annie keep them posts a coming. Minni is in a snow bank in NY so she may be a while.

I gotta go to work! I gotta go to work! I gotta go to work. he says as he skips out the door.:dancefool:

BY ALL

Bubber

Ya see!

Some of us have to work Annie LOL (for a change).

I gotta go to work! I gotta go to work! I gotta go to work. he says as he skips out the door.:dancefool:

BY ALL

Bubber

"I go to work to buy a car, I buy a car to go to work, I go to work to buy a car, I buy a car to go to work" :bang head:

Renne :draming: