Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"WHY" are we still doing this thread -- 'cause it's fun :smile5:

And I like to start my day having a good laugh :clap2:

Exercising my foofa-valve is very important :thumbsup2:

"WHY" you ask?? I answer "WHY NOT!!" :sign woo hoo::sign20:

[/quote

GOOD FOR YOU ANNIE! LET'S ALL HANG IN THERE!!!!!!SEE HOW LONG WE WONDER "WHY"!

(GOOD LORD I'M THINK'IN I'M 4 AGAIN!) WHY?

RENNE

P.S. BUBBER........................LUTIFISK! YUR MEAN!

"WHY" are we still doing this thread -- 'cause it's fun :smile5:

And I like to start my day having a good laugh :clap2:

Exercising my foofa-valve is very important :thumbsup2:

"WHY" you ask?? I answer "WHY NOT!!" :sign woo hoo::sign20:

[/quote

GOOD FOR YOU ANNIE! LET'S ALL HANG IN THERE!!!!!!SEE HOW LONG WE WONDER "WHY"!

( BESIDES, WE CAN'T LET 8600+ POLISHED FORK DEFLECTORS KEEP THE "VIEWED" RECORD!)

RENNE

P.S. BUBBER........................LUTIFISK! YUR MEAN!

I don't want to grow up either. Of course that would be hard since I never made it passed 5' tall. Why? I don't know? Abbot and Costello anyone? We could do the whole whose on first thing and then some. I like the why, when, where, how come, whenever whatever whoever..................etc. etc. etc. :Laugh:

Now lets get going on Why or When or whichever we're up to or down to? Maybe it's just around to? Could be under? Who would know?

Let the laughter continue.....................................................................................At least till the snow melts and then some who knows?

Margaret

Quote Renne:

"Well...He's just "MEAN",,, ya know dos' kind's ar' just a pain in da pooper,,all "e" want's ta do is stirr da pot,,,yust like ludafisk,,,da more ya stir,,,da stinky it'tis! , an ta tink,,,he tink's som,'body iss gonna vote him da king off' da stirpot's,,,well NO WAY, he wanted me to be hi's campaign mgr but,,,believe me,,,I'm not gonna fall for dat one! Ya's yust can't trust some skooze' who's want'en ta stir pooper pots.....I yust vonder vats up wit him and...."

I copied Ludafisk from you Renne. So there!

Ludafisk eaters can't even spell the name of the lye soaked fish they eat. LOL

I think it stinks so bad it makes their eye tear up with water and everything is blurry. I hear skunks even run from it!

Youse Scandahovians are a funny lot. I tink it's gunna be a long vinter in the nort country.

Oh Ya I forgotWHY?

Thought I forgot didn't cha?

:missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

Well Buber got a job. I'll be gone for a few days. Gotta take Muffin to the airport and return him to Afghanistan. I think I had him spend enough money now. I know the main question is WHY. I'm not sure why or how or does it matter when could we be lost? Why? I don't know? oh yeah I remeber now When? oh wait Why? oh no it was Where? Dang I got lost.

Does that help Dan?

Margaret

WHY have i spent ALL THIS TIME reading such foolishness, when we don't ever get snowed in?!!!!!

i guess i have lost as many marbles as some of our "up yonder" members!

lol

just jt

Geez hipshot, Where does that leave me--we don't get ANY snow, and I've been "WHY'n" since the beginning :bang head::bang head:

Annie.... goin' off to find her marbles... I could be gone awhile!!!!!!

Why is the sky Blue??

Technically the sky is not blue but black what you are seeing is the reflection or is it refraction of light that makes it appear blue..................... OH it was a rhetorical question.

Never mind!

Y? ya I know!

:bluesbrother:

I'm not going to look for my marbles. I did that once couldn't find em and got lost to boot. Dang if I know where the heck they ended up.

Hipshot just join in the fun we don't get snow either, but we can keep them northern folks going that do.

Now back to Why.

I just found a couple of my marbles! (in the snow).. I don't know "WHY" it took me so long to figure this out! Now I see it all, "WHY" is a conspiracy by all "YOUSE" fair weather and southern hemisphere'ers to poke fun at us stuck in the SNOW! "WHY" didn't I see this coming? What a "DIP"! Here I been play'n along so innocent while "YOUSE" been jes guffaw'in an snicker'n cause our scoots are all wrapped in heating blankets an the only thing we get to do is wonder what we can do to make em "purdy" for spring! I bet'cha all them shiney wind deflectors an lift kits an muffler clamps and pass'in light lower bkt's and seat mods and fancy doo-dad LED lights an' stuff is all from "YOUSE" warm folks! YA, jes' so's "YOUS" can git more gas money to ride and rub it in! RIGHT?

Renne:bang head: