Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well since we can't define "is" and "it" is a person or thing oh wait "thing" is something also. So Next is what? Do we define "next" or not? Of course this all can bring us back to "who" again.

Margaret

Margaret,,,,bless you! Next is easy, wait, no it's not, it just is, self explanatory,, next,, maybe not, but could be depends on if it is. One might have to wait but that's something I don't have time for.

Actually,,ta-da! "Next" "IS",,,,,good grief imagine that? Right here on VRO we did what all the political pundits failed to do.....WOW,,,we defined "IS". "Next is etc etc".. I can breath again!

As for "who", it just seems to fall somewhere in the " What, When, Where, Why and of course How! Now, I know "How" mostly , just need to know "When" then "Where" ?

Renne

Well the where is easy, it's here. The When depends on who. Does this help? Probably not. But we are getting there it's only taking a few pages to do this. Did we actually answer Who? Not sure we got Why. Of course if we figure out who then we'll know why. Of course the When is still in question.

Margaret

Well the where is easy, it's here. The When depends on who. Does this help? Probably not. But we are getting there it's only taking a few pages to do this. Did we actually answer Who? Not sure we got Why. Of course if we figure out who then we'll know why. Of course the When is still in question.

Margaret

I couldn't agree with you "more" ( Oh Lord!) I got the where and am ok with that ...as for the who and why,,,well,, of course! Who would not and if so why would be the operative word as to why not? The when is as soon as possible to cancel all the iff's. Without the iff's we have "NEXT".....see isn't that easy?

Ok,,,my brain is fried (was a long time ago) let's pick this up tomorrow,,,and now a word from our sponsors>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Renne

The message from our sponsor:

Have you always wonder why, how, when, where? Are you having difficulty with the definitions of "it", "is", "next" and a multitude of other questions? If so take our pill "know it all". Taking this pill will answer all your questions and more.

Side effects:

The sudden need to tell everyone everything you know. Possible swelling of ones Foofa. Only fixed by using a de-frangulator or possibly a clam spring hair rotisfier.

Also possibility of driving while not remembering anything. Like why, when, where or who.

In some cases you begin not to care about the Why.

Now we return you back to your regular scheduled discussion, whatever that was.

Margaret

The message from our sponsor:

Have you always wonder why, how, when, where? Are you having difficulty with the definitions of "it", "is", "next" and a multitude of other questions? If so take our pill "know it all". Taking this pill will answer all your questions and more.

Side effects:

The sudden need to tell everyone everything you know. Possible swelling of ones Foofa. Only fixed by using a de-frangulator or possibly a clam spring hair rotisfier.

Also possibility of driving while not remembering anything. Like why, when, where or who.

In some cases you begin not to care about the Why.

Now we return you back to your regular scheduled discussion, whatever that was.

Margaret

Thats magic Margaret------ you win!!

It's kinda the same when youse go "Awww Cr**p

:sign20::sign20::big-grin-emoticon:

Some one asked what "youse" means and Annie stated that it is plural for you. Well I beg to differ with Annie. Youse has been a term long used in one of our biggest cities here in the USA. It comes from a ethnic group located in the city. So with out further a due "YOUSE" is Italian as in "Youse Guys". Commonly used when one asked about a fellow Italian like in "What are youse guys doing"?

Glad I could clarify that for youse guys. ..................See a Freudian slip or was it a pettycoat?

And for God's sake don't ask me WHY!

Some one asked what "youse" means and Annie stated that it is plural for you. Well I beg to differ with Annie. Youse has been a term long used in one of our biggest cities here in the USA. It comes from a ethnic group located in the city. So with out further a due "YOUSE" is Italian as in "Youse Guys". Commonly used when one asked about a fellow Italian like in "What are youse guys doing"?

Glad I could clarify that for youse guys. ..................See a Freudian slip or was it a pettycoat?

And for God's sake don't ask me WHY!

Like I said "plural" Youse guys--denotes more than one, therefor PLURAL!!!!!

"WHY" because they spoke with cotton wool in their mouths :doh: just ask Marlon Brando :whistling: