Why?

mraf

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We didn't say anything about you being crooked. Heck I didn't say anything at all. It was all that other guy. :whistling: Besides I only asked the metric or standard cause he said you were special. Not mentioning any names either.:Laugh:

Margaret

He's shy Margaret,,,,it's little known that he's "Wentworth"...very rare! I first thought he was SAE but nope,,,Wentworth!

Renne

Guess that means we're back to WHY.

Margaret

Now "THAT'S FUNNY!,,,,,114 replies and we're back to square one,,,,,I wonder "WHY"?

AH yes!,,,this is going to be a L_O_N_G_ winter................

I need the tease of the breeze on my knees,,,,,,,,,,,,,,geeezzzz!!

Renne

Heck I think the politicians have screwed that one up for us. "Is" is undefinable. Now "it" hasn't been defined, or "if".

Margaret

"It" is easy,,, I cling to the "Munsters" and cousin "It", a "someone" and that should take care of that problem, "it" is "It". Case closed.

Now, the matter is if "it" was "Is" as the political pundits would have it ,,it would be a travesty to the "It" fan world and therefore change the whole concept as "Is" could never be "It",,not even close!. The matter of "Is" and whether or not either "It" or "Is" meant the same thing was lost in the void! They wanted us to believe "Is" was "It" but that was never proven. Now the "If" matter is another story,,,,if you can see where this is going, maybe we can agree? :bang head:

Renne