IGNORED

Not Giving Up Yet...another 40 miles done.

rjmalizia

The oddest thing happened today...there was this large, bright, yellow thing in the sky today and well after 40 days and nights of rain I just had to take a couple hours and hit the road. 40 miles aren't a lot, but it's better than sitting on trigger in the garage and pretending! vrrrrm, vrrrrm!

take care all and remember, spring is only three months away.

:fireman:

I keep the beast under tarp,full tank of gas,and on battery maintainer all Winter long here. Gimme a day of clear roads and I am out there and to heck with the temps!

Boomer.....who's learned to do slides with grace and ignores the pucker factor up heah in de frozen North.

The oddest thing happened today...there was this large, bright, yellow thing in the sky today and well after 40 days and nights of rain I just had to take a couple hours and hit the road. 40 miles aren't a lot, but it's better than sitting on trigger in the garage and pretending! vrrrrm, vrrrrm!

take care all and remember, spring is only three months away.

:fireman:

Only vrrrrm vrrrm must be a second gen.....how could i tell?......first gens go zooom zooom.:bikersmilie: :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Rode to work yesterday it was nice out .....rode home from work yesterday....got soaked in the pouring rain