IGNORED

Squidley and lonna

E-Fishin-C

Hey Charlie , I don't know the address either , but if you head South until you smell cow dun . Turn West until you step into it . You know then your in Texas . Then ask someone if they have seen a Squid on a HD . Then you will find them . Better yet , just follow your nose in the scent of Lona's Cheese cake . That will be the easiest way to find them , or just go to last know address and follow all the chrome that has fallen off Squid's HD . :duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

BEER30

I know where they are at, and I will be seeing them tomorrow.....but I don`t know their address........:confused24:

Hey Charlie , I don't know the address either , but if you head South until you smell cow dun . Turn West until you step into it . You know then your in Texas . Then ask someone if they have seen a Squid on a HD . Then you will find them . Better yet , just follow your nose in the scent of Lona's Cheese cake . That will be the easiest way to find them , or just go to last know address and follow all the chrome that has fallen off Squid's HD . :duck::duck::duck::duck::duck:

BEER30

I'm surprised that Charlie can type at all after his birthday party!

Me, I'm just resigned to the fact that I'll have to go to Texas for my cheesecake from now on.......

What a bummer

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we invited over for cheesecake? :cool10:

Me, I'm just resigned to the fact that I'll have to go to Texas for my cheesecake from now on.......

What a bummer

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we invited over for cheesecake? :cool10:

Come on down, the waters fine and we'll have a party!!

:sign woo hoo: :banana:

BTW if anyone wants our addy down here just PM me, I wanted to wait until we actually got a place of our own before I sent out a mass email

:sign20:

(QUOTE=Dano;410180]I'm surprised that Charlie can type at all after his birthday party!

What a bummer

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!

It aint no bummer Dan!!! Come on down......we ride all year round here!