IGNORED

need help in merriville ind.

kenw

I'm not in law enforcement but I liive here in 219 area code and am familiar w/ several local LEOs. I have sister & brother-in-law (YamaQman) who live in Merrillville. Would help to know what's your specific concern, so I could point you in the right direction. If you would prefer, you can PM or email me.

Jerry

Didn't go anywhere! recieved 3 phone calls from the area from someone I didn't know! They would not answer when called back, so I stupidly got involved and traced the number to an address is in Indiana to a lady between 60 to 65 years old. I tried to contact police ijn the area to just see if she was ok. Was told at first that they had no such phone number( when I gave them the info I had off the web, said Oh its to the lady I gave the info for). Miss personality at the desk would not dispatch a car and hung up on me! When I called the number later I spoke with a male who sounded to be about 20 to 30 years old. He told me the lady in question just left and upon later phone calls never came home. When I again called the police they told me they had a lengthy call with the person, whenI asked if the wonderfull lady talked with her directly she denied speaking with her. I tried to do the right thing and have learned that ( and I'm sorry for slighting the good people in law inforcement) to arm and protact yourselves because no one else will! Please be kind as I've had enough!!! Like any idoit I am pursuing it!!

If that would have been in Texas, they would have gone to her house and Tazed her when she asked them to leave..

Sorry, this will probably get me grounded..

Didn't go anywhere! recieved 3 phone calls from the area from someone I didn't know! They would not answer when called back, so I stupidly got involved and traced the number to an address is in Indiana to a lady between 60 to 65 years old. I tried to contact police ijn the area to just see if she was ok. Was told at first that they had no such phone number( when I gave them the info I had off the web, said Oh its to the lady I gave the info for). Miss personality at the desk would not dispatch a car and hung up on me! When I called the number later I spoke with a male who sounded to be about 20 to 30 years old. He told me the lady in question just left and upon later phone calls never came home. When I again called the police they told me they had a lengthy call with the person, whenI asked if the wonderfull lady talked with her directly she denied speaking with her. I tried to do the right thing and have learned that ( and I'm sorry for slighting the good people in law inforcement) to arm and protact yourselves because no one else will! Please be kind as I've had enough!!!

I'm Tazer qualified!! I could bring it to the Meet&eats in case anybpdy gets Rowdy!!

Just joking but you are right. It seems that the only one watching out for you anymore is you. I try to get Law enforcement out here and get refered to to sheriff's Dept. politicians is all you get there!!

I'm Tazer qualified!! I could bring it to the Meet&eats in case anybpdy gets Rowdy!!

Just joking but you are right. It seems that the only one watching out for you anymore is you. I try to get Law enforcement out here and get refered to to sheriff's Dept. politicians is all you get there!!

just wondering, which end of the taser is that qualification in dan? lol

In all my state-side travels I’ve had need to call 911 in a number of different places with the results ranging from absolutely outstanding to why did I waste my time. The consistently worst 911service in my experience has been in New Orleans where I’ve simply had to hang up and deal with the situation myself.

One of my best 911 experiences happened when an idiot sideswiped my truck on I-10 just east of Lafayette, LA, and I chased him all the way to Baton Rouge before the State Police could finally get an officer in the area to stop him. Now that was a great 911 operator and my quickest trip from Lafayette to Baton Rouge!

Thanks to all who replied! This came about because of a phone call from someone I don't know, and I tried to help out! I am now probably wanted in Indiana(or at least not a favorite son) and have beat my head against the wall and am really questioning our system and what this country has become! We now treat people who come here illigally better than our own, presidents bow down to other countries, and our government gives big corporations free money to pay their inept managers bonuses while the workers go starving. I am a Christian and do believe in God ( although my country doesn't) and thank our veteran's for the sacrifices they made (although my country wants to take their benifits away)! I can go on and rant and rave, but I don't want to bore you with my beliefs and convictions, I never thought I would say this but be prepared for whats comming!! Thanks for letting me rant and Yammer bear still misses Dan!

Thanks to all who replied! This came about because of a phone call from someone I don't know, and I tried to help out! I am now probably wanted in Indiana(or at least not a favorite son) and have beat my head against the wall and am really questioning our system and what this country has become! We now treat people who come here illigally better than our own, presidents bow down to other countries, and our government gives big corporations free money to pay their inept managers bonuses while the workers go starving. I am a Christian and do believe in God ( although my country doesn't) and thank our veteran's for the sacrifices they made (although my country wants to take their benifits away)! I can go on and rant and rave, but I don't want to bore you with my beliefs and convictions, I never thought I would say this but be prepared for whats comming!! Thanks for letting me rant and Yammer bear still misses Dan!

YA what he said!!!!!.:clap2:

I'll watch out for you Dan ( i know your getting old and all) oh and Im tazzer,OC,and several diffrent weapons qualified thanks to the UNITED STATES ARMY military police :smile5: