IGNORED

"Hey Sweetnothing"

Tom

Hey Lonna...I feel like after this weekend you should add me as a friend!!! Yea I know its easier the other way but just wanted the "Squid" to help me out here as you know how easy my feelings are hurt.. I will sing to you again??

come on Lonna...he threatened to sing if you don`t...

Hey Lonna...I feel like after this weekend you should add me as a friend!!! Yea I know its easier the other way but just wanted the "Squid" to help me out here as you know how easy my feelings are hurt.. I will sing to you again??

OK.....Did Ya'll know that Tom.....No I can't tell you that story until you know.......He used to ......when he was 7 years old he.....ok let me think about how this story went, and I'll get back to ya:) I can't remember (you know what tthey say about a broken rememberer) I may have to call Tom's Mom and get them srories recorded.......Hey wait.......I think I do.....Now whered that go.................

OK.....Did Ya'll know that Tom.....No I can't tell you that story until you know.......He used to ......when he was 7 years old he.....ok let me think about how this story went, and I'll get back to ya:) I can't remember (you know what tthey say about a broken rememberer) I may have to call Tom's Mom and get them srories recorded.......Hey wait.......I think I do.....Now whered that go.................

Better watch it......3 words...."Big Hunk" and WATERMELON!!!!!!