IGNORED

WOW..What a Trip (RE Big Bend)

Tom

I Know, This is in the watering hole Forum but I want EVERYONE to know the GREAT people that was on this trip..I MAY miss a few but I want to Thank MasterGuns..He stepped in, got a bunch of Adult beverage material and served as a Bartender for our entire Group! He is an exceptional person and I want to Thank him even though he will say da&^it you dont have to do that..THANK YOU HERB!!! Larry,(Guthdaddy) THANK YOU for getting our hotel organized What a fantastic place to stay..They turned over there entire bar area over to us..NO CHARGE! PKTexas (Perry) for being our tour guide to the Marfa Lights..Thank You....Don(Gunboat) For "Driving MS Lilly" and most of all EVERYONE that helped make this one fantastic trip! We made it home about 8PM and had a blast driving back..You all are going to hear things from Brad (Squidley) but DO NOT BELIEVE him! Folks for those that missed this...You just dont know..It was GREAT!! Later,I am tired,Tom

Edited by Tom

We'll get some pics on here in the next day or so. For those that were on the fence about coming, you missed one of the best times! We had a blast and I really didn't want this weekend to end. We laughed so hard at some of the schenanigans (especially coming home over the CB's) that my guts still hurt.

A HUGE thank you to all that made this possible, Herb for making a killer Marguarita, Larry for the accomodations and all that attended for the stories and laughs. This is one weekend I will not soon forget, Thanks all again and we'll post more tomorrow once were back in Houston :thumbsup2:

It really was great. I think members here ought to think hard about doing something similar. If everyone pitches in just a little to organize a trip in your area, you can have a tremendous time.

Since no one else seems willing to post photos, I will. I took just a few. :whistling: These are some of the memorable moments for me.

Dave

It really was a fantastic trip. :draming:

I'm 49 years old, born and raised in Texas and had never been to this part of the state. Everyone was so great, Keeley, Anna and Ryan had a blast and were made to feel so welcome.:bighug:

I can't wait to do another ride with the group, maybe to the Three Sisters in February or March???. :sun: